BBA;2

Adele

It's bad enough waking up with a headache that makes you want to barf up your insides, but then when you add waking up in a stranger's house, with a man- a handsome, shirtless man lying next to you with his arm around your waist and his leg over yours.. Well there are some problems.

I shift around in the bed in hope to wake up the sexy, very shirtless man next to me. But he doesn't budge, he only grunts under his breath and wraps his arm tighter around me.

Things could be worse, at least I still have my dress on and I'm not dead. I'm only laying next to a sexy man with more ink on his skin than anything else. And he's shirtless. And I have a killer hangover.

It's all good. Not.

I try to wriggle out of his death grip, but it's no use, he won't budge. So I take drastic measures. I pinch his check, hard.

"Ow what the-" he sits up, looking flustered and exhausted all at the same time.

Very hot combo, might I add.

"Sorry, it's just that I don't know where I am and I have a killer headache.. I don't even know what happened last night and I don't know how I got here. I probably look like crap right now, but thanks for not killing me, or sending an axe murderer to kill me.." I ramble. Once I look up, I see a smile on the handsome strangers face.

"Like I told you last night, I might have tattoos but I'm no serial killer." He flushed as I he was reminiscing about last night, whereas here I, with the memory as long as that of a goldfish.

"Right. So um do you have anything for pain?" I ask as I slip out of the bed and pull my dress down subconsciously.

"Ah, hangover I assume?" He nods and slides off as well.

"No, it's not a hangover it's just vodka flu." I mumble and pick up my oh-so uncomfortable high heels.

"Sure sure. Here, this way, and if you have to piss my bathroom is right there." He states and points to a door on the right side of his room. I nod in understanding before following his lead out of the bedroom where I see a gigantic house, so large three of my modern size Victorian style houses could fit in it alone.

He led us down the stairs, and this is when I see the most gorgeous view know to man. The large windows give us a clear view of the ocean. So perfect, it seems like a siren call.

"Wow." Is all I can say. My eyes are as wide as Texas, but I don't care it's not everyday you sleep in a million dollar beach house in L.A.

"Yeah, pretty cool right?" The stranger shrugs, then smirks as he takes in my facial expressions.

"This is your house? Like you actually live here?" I ask incredulously, gaping.

"My dad is a wealthy man, and my step mom is an architect." He explains and I just nod.

"They built their dream house on their favorite beach in their favorite state. So here I am, I just moved here."

"Oh, have you had time to explore the city?" I ask, I've lived here my whole life, so I know the city as well as I know the back of my hand. Some people think that the traffic is just too much, and gives them anxiety but to me that's just normal, comforting even.

"Nope. I just went to that college frat party to expose myself, so I've only seen that so far." He shrugs and turns to a cabinet and pulls out a bottle pulled with pain killers.

"Maybe I can show you around sometime?" I suggest before my mind can tell me otherwise.

Why did I just say that? He is a total stranger! For all I know he could've kidnapped me, or worse he could have done some weird magic spell on me, or-

"Yeah that sounds good." He says as he turns to grab a glass and fills it with water.

"Um, sorry but what's your name?" I ask sheepishly.

I don't remember.. Anything at all from last night. I only remember Matt with that, girl.. Then everything after is a blur.

"I'm Maverick, Maverick Gray. Im 18 years old, although I look like twenty-five, give or take. I have a lot of tattoos and probably look like a hoodlum but I don't give a shit what others think of me. My stuff is in this house, but I don't really live here. There-" he points out the window to the waves crashing against the shore," I live out there. Salt water is practically in my veins. The ocean is my home, it always has always will be. What about you, Adele?

I am shocked. Like utterly in shock, like to the level where I look like a gaping Dori from Nemo.

Who is this guy??

"H-how do you know my name?"Pravo, Prava! You, my dear Adele are the winner of the most awkward loser contest.

"You told me last night, silly" he smirks and hands me the cure for vodka flu.

"Alrighty, um I know where we are-sorta, and so I'll just get a cab." I mumble and hand the cup back to him.

I need to get out, now. I just met him, this is too creepy.

"I can drive you" he suggests and walks around the corner, I am still aware of his shirtless-ness and it's too distracting. His chest is perfectly sculpted...

"Um, you don't have too. You should look around town.. I'll uh see you around." I mumble and sprint out the door. Ignoring the gorgeous gardens and pool.

I pull out the phone from my clutch, only to find it dead.

Great, let's get walking, Adele.

----

C H A P T E R T W O O O O!!!!

WAHOOO! HAAHAH !

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, & SHARE !!

Photo: Maverick's house. 😍😍