Charpter 11

Rachel's POV

I sat awkwardly at the table nibbling on my food a little here and there. But what I wanted to do was run upstairs and hide. I wanted to leave all of them, and get away from Harry's gaze. It seemed like every time I would look up at Liam-who had barely touched his food as well-Harry looked over at me. And then for the next couple seconds maybe a minuet he'd watch me making me feel very uncomfortable.

"So Rachel, are you Harry's lover?" Louis chuckles winking at Harry. Apparently Louis didn't know the whole story. I shake my head and shoot daggers at Harry.

"No." I reply coldly. Harry frowns and looks down at his plate.

"Oh, so your single?" Louis flashes a small smirk before stuffing a forkful of eggs into his mouth. I see Harry stiffen, along with Liam who directed his eyes at Louis. I wasn't sure how to respond to that. Because I wasn't supposed to be dating anyone or kissing anyone other then Harry, but technically I was sort of dating Liam. So I sat there, my mouth open searching for words to say.

"Don't you have a girlfriend Lou?" Harry reminds Louis firmly. Louis nods.

"Yeah, but Nialler over here isn't. If he doesn't get a girlfriend soon, we might have to make him an eHarmony account." I felt the urge to chuckle at Louis joke as I watched him pat Niall on the back. Niall just rolled his eyes.

"I'm looking to settle down anytime soon, Tommo." Niall says in reply. "Too many fit ladies to just pick one." I scoff disgusted by the comment. So Harry's friend were just as shallow as him?

"What about you, Liam?" Louis directs the attention at the table to Liam who was poking at his pancake watching it absorb the syrup he'd drizzled onto it earlier. "Are you looking for a piece of that action?" Louis glances at me and wait for Liam's response. Liam just shoots him a dirty look but Louis is not effected. "Oh come on Liam, we're all mates here!" I tried to avoid looking up at Liam's eyes as I felt him gazing at me.

"Louis, your a pig. I don't know how your girlfriend puts up with you." Liam shakes his head avoiding the question and deciding to throw an insult at Louis. Louis just laughs.

"Me either!" he jokes. Now I really wanted run upstairs and hide in my room. I felt so uncomfortable, so uneasy.

"I need a smoke." Harry comments before standing up. Niall nods.

"Same here." Niall stands up as well causing the chairs to make loud, odd noises as the slide out.

"Gonna go to the bathroom." Liam mutters as he to stands up. Soon Louis and I were sitting awkwardly, not speaking. Then he stood up.

"To avoid any further awkwardness here, I'm gonna go have a smoke as well." he addresses me before walking out of the backdoor. I sighed and leaned back in my chair when I felt a hand tickle my waist. I giggled and screamed at the same time causing an odd noise to escape me.

"Shh." someone says. I turn around and see Liam and I smile.

"Liam, what if someone sees?" I ask him concerned and nervous. Liam shakes his head.

"They won't." he tells me. I bite my lip nervously as I turn towards the door hearing a bit of laughter.

"I wish we didn't have to hide." I sigh, blaming this all on Harry. Liam brings my chin up and pecks my lips with his.

"It's okay love. I don't mind." Liam tells me. "It's better then me just having to hide my feelings for you even when we're alone." I nod my head and hear the voices of the lads. They were coming. I kiss Liam once more before he darts towards the bathroom once again leaving me alone. I fall back into the chair, still feeling his arms wrapped around me. The door opens and in they walk.

"Is Liam still in the bathroom?" Harry asks as he takes a seat. I nod.

"Yeah." I respond quietly. "Listen, it's been fun but I'm full." I get up from my seat and walk away from the boys just as Liam leaves the bathroom brushing past me, I felt my heart race as my eyes fell to the floor, I knew I was blushing.

(Please vote + comment)