Chapter 6

Rachel's POV

Liam walked me home and just as I expected him to leave me, he stayed. I felt confused as we neared the house. I didn't want anything to happen to Liam, I could deal with Harry on my own. "You don't have to go in with me," I begin. But Liam shakes his head.

"It's alright, I don't want to leave you with Harry alone." he replies locking his eyes with mine.

"U-um okay." I felt rather nervous under his gaze, my stomach fluttering. He led me up the stairs to the house and I stepped in front of him opening the door slowly, feeling like I was walking to my death. Liam and I stepped into the house and Harry spun around. He gave me a pissed off look then he saw Liam and looked shocked.

"What the hell?" Harry asks narrowing his green eyes at the two of us.

"H-Harry I can explain,"  I begin. "It isn't Liam's fault!" I saw Harry looking at the two of us, his face flustered in anger.

"Harry don't blame Rachel. It was my idea."  Liam steps in front of me, and I felt panic. I didn't want Liam to get hurt.

"It was your idea, Liam?" Harry asks. His voice was shaking and his face seemed to be getting red. I felt my heart thud against my chest. I wasn't sure what to do, or what to expect.

"Yes, Harry. I thought someone should show her some kindness." Liam replies. His voice was flat. Harry got closer to Liam.

"You had no right!" Harry yells before punching Liam right in the jaw. Liam's head jolted to the side but he didn't really stumble or loose his balance he just turned to look Harry again. And Harry I saw was grabbing his hand as if it hurt to punch Liam. I was scared about what was coming next. "Get out Liam!" Harry yells. Liam stretches his jaw a bit and gives a side glance at Harry. "I said get out!" Harry yells again.

"Fine. But Rachel can come with me." Liam replies and turns to me. His once cold brown eyes seemed to warm when they connected with mine.

"No the bloody hell she isn't!" Harry says yanking me towards him.

"Harry let me go!" I cry trying to wiggle out of his grip. That's when Harry pulled out a gun. It was the little pistol that I had bought weeks ago. It glistened in the light and I saw Liam's eyes grow wide."Harry no!" I cry. I heard a gunfire and fell to my knees in tears as I saw Liam fall to the floor.

...

I woke up on the couch and found myself alone in the house. The TV was on, and everything seemed normal. I felt a wave of relief fall over me realizing it was just a dream. But that meant my date with Liam had been a dream as well. I heard the front door open and I saw Harry enter. I felt chills run down my spine after the dream or nightmare I'd just had. Harry walked into the living room and sat down on the chair in the living room. He kicked his feet up on the table nearly spilling my cup of coffee to the ground. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Harry, can you not?" I ask. I was still trying to get the end of that dream out of my mind.

"Oh, I think I can." he smirks at me. "It is my house." he slowly reached his foot over and hit the cup which fell to the floor spilling coffee on the rug. I scoffed in disbelief at him.

"You're such a prick!" I cry as I get up to get cleaning supplies.

"I know, but you love me." Harry winks at me.

"You've got that all wrong!" I call as I walk into the kitchen annoyed. I was ready to put the coffee cup in the dishwasher but I felt Harry's arms wrap around my waist and he spun me around. I let out a surprised scream and went to shove him, the cup fell from my hands and shattered as it hit the floor.

"Harry get off!" I shoved him but he just brought me closer to him kissing my neck. I could smell alcohol on his breath. "You're drunk and it's only twelve o'clock?" I ask. Harry just chuckles darkly and presses his lips to mine forcing the bitter taste of beer in my mouth. "Harry stop!" he was griping me such force. And before I knew it he had pinned me against the wall harshly. "Harry stop!"

"Why would I stop? I own you I can do what I want." he whispers in my ear. I tried to push him away but it was a wasted effort and despite my struggle and my cries, it was no use.