Prologue

Rachel's POV

I got out of the cab, my dad getting out behind me. I bit my lip nervously looking around at my surroundings. My dad said I'd be staying with one of his friends while he went on a business trip.

"Dad, how well do you know this guy?" I ask. The neighborhood looked pretty sketchy and I felt nervous about all this.

"Rachel, just trust me." my father replies in a comforting voice. But he wasn't able to hide his nervous tone as well as he might of thought; I heard it which made me even more nervous. I saw a door open up, a boy with unruly curls, and tattoos covering his arms. He was dressed in a black v-neck shirt, exposing tattoos on his chest as well. I felt really nervous about all of this now.

I wasn't one to be scared off easily, but all of this was making me uneasy. My dad wouldn't even consider letting me alone with anyone like this boy in front of us. But now he was allowing me to stay with him? No something about this wasn't right. It didn't add up.

"Um, Rach, here's your bags." my dad says handing me my suitcase, duffle bag, and one of my smaller suitcases. I looked up at the tattooed man walking closer to me, down the stairs of brownstone house. I expected him to help, but he just looked at me, checking me out. As if I were a piece of meat. I shot him a look of disgust which he replied to with a smirk.

"Dad, you have to be kidding." I whisper as I turn around towards him. "You can't make me stay here with this stranger." my dad looked pained, and guilty. Well he should.

"Rachel, please. Don't fuss." he tells me. "This guy probably isn't as bad as you think." I saw my dad opening the cab door. He turned around, hugging me, and kissing my forehead. He acted as if he'd never see me again. But my dad was always sentimental. I guess I couldn't blame him for it.

I saw him close the cab door once he was inside. The cab drove off down the crummy streets, and off into the distance. I sighed hoping his business trip wouldn't be long. I glanced up at the boy who was just standing there.

"You must be Rachel." the tattooed man says with a smirk on his face. I nod.

"Yeah. Who are you?" I ask him.

"Well my name is Harry Styles, love." he says in a rather cocky tone.

"Are you going to help?" I inquire of him. He only smirked and turned away, walking back towards his house. I scoffed, and began gathering the rest of my luggage which the cab driver must of gotten from the trunk. I began slowly moving, but every step I took one of my bags fell from my arms. And Harry was just standing there looking amused and cocky.

"Need help, princess?" he asks me giving me a devilish smirk.

"That'd be nice." I reply looking at him. He chuckled darkly and shrugged.

"Sorry but my arms are broken." with that he walked inside, closing the door behind him. I scoffed again. Who did this guy think he was? I angrily left some luggage behind, deciding to make two trips. I took the luggage I could carry and stormed up the stairs, and into the brownstone house.

"That was rude." I comment. He merely shrugs.

"Sorry. I guess I didn't get the memo about being polite." he sat down on his couch, and clicked on his PS3. He snatched up a controller and began playing Black Ops. I rolled my eyes, set my luggage down and went to retrieve the rest.

I hadn't even been here an hour and I already wanted to kill this asshole. But I sucked it up, knowing it was only for a little while. I gathered my other luggage and walked back into the house, the man was occupied playing his video games. I felt my phone vibrate and picked it up. It was my boyfriend Zayn. I smiled when I saw his emoji of a kissing face. I replied with a "Hi" and a emoji of heart eyed smiley face.

"Is that a cell phone?" Harry asks, his voice interrupting my thoughts about Zayn.

"Yeah, haven't you heard, they're a modern use of technology that can be used anywhere, anytime!" I inform him, being sarcastic.

"Unless they're not charged." he smirks inching towards me. "Or they're broken."

"Well you don't know it all!" I gasp, again in a sarcastic tone. I slid my phone into my back pocket as Harry came closer to me. I studied his face which had piercings in several places.

"I do." he chuckles and kisses my lips quickly. I shove him away from me.

"What the hell! I have a boyfriend for your information!" I yell at him. Harry pins me against the wall as I wiggle in his grip.

"Not anymore." he laughs, kissing my neck. I break from his grip and shove him, running up the stairs I saw leading up from the living room. I made it up, and ran into a bedroom closing and locking the door. I felt stupid for not running out of the front door. But I had panicked. Then I realized my cell phone wasn't in my back pocket.

The door burst open and Harry stood in front of me, holding my phone in his hands. He tossed it aside and began walking towards me. "S-stop!" I cry at him. "P-please!"

"Why? Things are just about to get fun!" he laughs.

"S-stay away from me!" I shouted at the dark man coming towards me.

"Didn't your daddy tell you?" his rough husky voice speaks. "You belong to me now." he smirks and presses his lips to mine, tattooed arms running down my body. "And if you run, I'll find you. And when I find you, I'll kill you." he barks, kissing me again.

His green eyes were electrifying, and locked with mine as he forced himself on me again. I cried out, but my cries faded in the room.