Chapter Nine

Last date of the whole tour~

Y/N's POV~

Mine and Josh's relationship is as strong as ever and I love him a lot, today me and Jenna have been sent to do some girly shopping by the boys... which means there up to something. All day Josh has seemed a bit nervous and out of it, I hope he's ok.

Josh's POV~

Today we've sent the girls out shopping so that I can have time to go out with Ty to buy something very special, I'm so nervous about later tonight I just hope that all goes to plan.

Jennas POV~

Me and Y/N have been shopping for a few hours now we went into many stores including Hot topic where we both got new band merch and some other things, Y/N is insisting that we get back so that she can finish everything off before the show so that everything is safe for the boys.

Later that night~

Josh's POV~

We had just finished playing Tear in my heart when I grabbed a mic off Tyler.

"Hey guys, I hope you're all enjoying the show. So umm..... Theres something I need to do..." Im so nervous right now but I've got to get this out, its now or never.

"Y/N I need your help for this, could you umm.... come up on stage please?" Not long after I said it she was happily skipping up to me with a questioning look on her face.

Y/N's POV~

This beautiful man makes me wonder sometimes.

"So as you all know me and Y/N have been dating for around four months now..." he continued whilst grabbing onto my hand with his free hand. He then averted all his attention to me.

"Y/N L/N the past four months with you have been the happiest months of my life, I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend or best friend-"

"Heyy I thought I was your best friend" Tyler butts in making everyone laugh. The room then returns to silence.

"You're second best Tyler. Anyway I don't quiet understand why you want to date an idiot like me but I'm thankful that you are dating me, Ive come to the conclusion that I love you so much that umm... I think i want to live the rest of my life with you by my side, wait no I know I want to.... so Y/N will you do me the hour of marrying me?" As Josh said the last few words he got down on one knee pulling a red velvet box out of his pocket, opening it to reveal a beautiful ring.

"I-It would be my pleasure Joshua Dun." I almost scream whilst crying tears of joy. The whole arena erupts into screams so loud I can only just about her Josh say "I love you".

Two years later~

Y/N's POV~ 

Me and Josh are now happily married and have a little child, her names Beth and she's the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. I couldn't ask for a better life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/u

well thats it guys... sorry to cut it short but I became rather bored with it, as it was my first time writing I've learned a few things. I think i dove in too quick with the main part of the story. If any of you are interested I'm going to start writing a Tyler fan fiction that hopefully will be much better and I will try to make it way longer. 

I hope you all enjoyed the story and i hope you'll stick around for my next one :D

Stay alive friends o' mine.

xx