Chapter Seven

Y/N's POV~

As nervous as I am about this date with Josh Im starting to think that it could be a good idea, as soon as the waiter showed us to our table Josh pulled my chair out like a gentleman and then pushed it in once I was sat down. He's so sweet. As soon as we sat down we started talking and all my nerves disappeared and the conversation flowed nicely. Before we knew it our meals had come.

Josh's POV~

Tonights going pretty well I think, she's so god damn beautiful especially when I make her blush. Before I knew it we were paying the bill.

"Please Josh, let me at least pay some of it." she said but there was no way I was letting her pay.

"No Y/N, Im not letting you pay, my treat please"

"...Okay fine but I'm paying next time, I swear I am" she said letting out a defeated sigh.

Y/N's POV~

Once we paid we took a nice walk before heading back to the bus, as we got closer to the bus Josh stopped me suddenly.

"I really enjoyed tonight Y/N, To be honest Im glad that Jenna and Tyler couldn't come tonight because it meant I got some time to myself with you. I know I'm taking a shot in the dark saying this and I hope you don't hate me after saying this..."

"I could never hate you Josh, no matter what." what is this boy getting at?

"Look Y/N... what I'm trying to say is.... is... I really l-like you. Since day one you've made things a little brighter and I feel like i couldn't live without you in my life, I know you probably don't feel the same way towards me and I don't blame you because why would someone as beautiful and smart as you want to date someone like me?...."

I didn't know what to say at this point, I was staring into his beautiful eyes speechless, I slowly start to see panic rise in his eyes, I just didn't know what to do I was frozen there in shock.

"Im sorry Y/N I shouldn't have said anything, who was I kidding someone like you wouldn't date a loser like me... Im sorry." he said in a pained voice and he slowly started walking back to the bus with his head down. I had to do something, its now or never.

"Josh wait" I said running up to him.

Josh's POV~

"Josh wait." was all I heard and i turned around to see her running up to me, suddenly her lips connected to mine. I was in shock at first but then once realisation hit me I kissed her back, her soft lips against mine I slowly wrapped my arms around her waste as she put her arms around my neck and I pulled her closer to me. I need her as close to me as she could get at the minute, everything around us stopped in time only me and her excited at the minute and I never wanted this moment to end.

All too soon we were parting for need of air. Once we pulled away she rested her head on my chest still hugging me and holding me close as if if she was to let me go ide disappear into some void of nothingness.

Once we had caught our breath back she looked up at me staring into my eyes with a slight blush on her face.

"So...." she said.

"So.... would you Y/N L/N do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" I asked still nervous as to what she would say.

"Well Dun it would be my pleasure" she said with a cheeky grin on her face, still with a crimson tint on her cheeks.

"You know you should do that more often" I said whilst grabbing her hand and starting to walk towards the bus.

"What?" she asked clueless

"You should blush more often, you look cute when you blush." I said with a heap of confidence i didn't know i had.

"You trying to say I don't look cute the rest of the time?"

"No Y/N you look cute all the time... wait no, you look beautiful all the time." I said as we opened the bus door.

As we walked onto the bus we saw Jenna and Tyler sat on the couch talking then suddenly all eyes were on us still holding hands.

"So how was it?" Jenna asked curiously.

"Well..." Y/N said looking at me with her beautiful smile on her face.

"Well I got myself a girlfriend" I butted in looking down at my beautiful angel.

"Yay!" They both said in unison.

Not long after we all went to bed. That night was different though because I got to kiss my angel goodnight and fall asleep that night dreaming of her once again except this time she's actually mine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n

Hey guys hope you're enjoying it, I'm enjoying writing it. :D

If you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know.

xx