Chapter Five

Next day~

Tyler's POV~

Me and Josh were the only ones awake at the minute so I took this as a chance to talk to Josh about Y/N.

"You know you can't keep it secret for ever, she's going to find out one way or another. Especially if you keep acting weird around her."

"I know... I just don't know how to tell her, I mean do I ask her on a date or just tell her? I really don't know what to do." I can tell this is stressing Josh out, I need to find a way to help him tell her.

"I think the best thing to do is to ask her on a date but if you wait until Jenna gets here then I could get her to talk to Y/N and see how she feels then take things from there."

"... Yeah you're right, thanks man... I just hope she feels the same way." 

Beginning of second month on tour~

Y/N's POV~

Im so glad I got this job I've had so much fun lately, the only thing that would make it better would be if Josh felt the same way towards me as I did to him. I really like him but I just don't have the guts to tell him. Jenna got here earlier, her and Tyler are in the back of the bus catching up Im thinking of asking her what she thinks I should do when the boys are doing their show tonight.

Later that night~

Me and Jenna were at the side of the stage watching the boys do their show singing along to Tear in my heart when I decided to ask Jenna for some advise.

"Jenna can I talk to you about something...?"

"Sure Y/N, Whats up?" she asked still jumping around a little bit.

"well... I...um... I really l-like Josh and I... I don't know what to do..." I said nervously rubbing the back of my neck which was a nervous habit I've caught off Josh.

Jennas POV~

Y/N just told me that she liked Josh which was great news because when me and Tyler where catching up he told me that Josh likes Y/N but doesn't know how to tell her so now we just need to find a way to get them together.

"Well I think you should just tell him, get him alone for a bit one day and just say 'Josh I need to tell you something' and just tell him. Thats what ide do if I were in your situation" I said trying not to sound to excited knowing that they both like each other.

"Yeah but what if he doesn't feel the same way and I ruin our friendship, I really wouldn't want to do that ."

I was just about to answer when the boys jumped us both as they had just finished their set. Me and Y/N jumped whilst the boys were laughing at us and then we made our way back to the bus to get something to eat.

After the show, back on the bus~

Jennas POV~

Y/N and Josh were in the back playing Mario kart so this gave me time to tell Tyler what I had learned earlier that night.

"So Y/N Told me something earlier... she said that she likes Josh." I said in a slight whisper so they couldn't hear me talking only Ty could.

"really? Thats great now we just need to find a way to get them to tell each other how they feel." Tyler sounded really excited at this point.

" I know but how are we going to do that...?"

Tyler sat there for a minute silent as if he was thinking of something.

"I have an idea" He said excitedly jumping up like a five year old. " we should..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n

Hey, I hope you're all enjoying the story sorry its not brilliant but it is my first story.