Day of the interview.

Y/N's POV

~Beep~Beep~Beep.

My alarm went off at 8:00 am which is unusual for me but I had to be up early so I can be ready for my interview today with the Twenty one pilots manager, I'm so nervous but who wouldn't be I could potentially get a job working for Twenty one pilots my favourite band helping move equipment and help with lights etc...

I slowly got up and had a quick shower before getting changed into my black My chemical romance t-shirt, my black skinny jeans and my floral vans I then went downstairs and had some cereal before heading out to the cafe down the road where I agreed to meet the Twenty one pilots manager.

As I got to the corner near the cafe my nerves really started kicking in. What if he doesn't like me?   What if I'm not good enough?   All these what if's were spinning round my head but I just tried to push them aside.

I got to the cafe at five to nine so I was five minutes early as I hate being late, whilst i waited i got myself a coffee and sat down and just waited. Five minutes later someone tapped me on the shoulder bringing me out of my thoughts, said person was the Twenty one pilots manager.

1 hour later~

"Well Y/N all seems good, Ill give you a call later and let you know if you've got the job" Their manager said getting up out of his seat.

"Okay thank you, see you soon" I said heading back to my apartment. Well that went well I think  I said to myself hoping that ide got the job.

5:00 pm~

I was sat relaxing on the sofa watching TV when suddenly my phone started to ring.

"Hello"                                                                                                                                                                                                   

"Hello, is this Y/N?"              

"Yeah it is."

" I'm just calling to inform you that you got the  job and that you start this Monday, You will be going on tour with them for the next five months so pack plenty and the boys are looking forward to having you on board."

"OMG Thank you so much I look forwards to working with them too."

"Okay good I'll email you all the details you will need, have fun and don't let the boys get in too much trouble."

"Ok thank you, Bye."

"Bye"

As the call ended I threw my phone on the sofa and started dancing around like a child on christmas day thats just got a puppy. I couldn't believe it I got the job and I'm going on tour with them for five months. I just hope they like me.

I went to bed that night too excited to sleep, I couldn't wait.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter its not much but I promise I'm going to make it better later on, bare with me. :D