Chapter three

3 weeks later~
Y/n's POV~
Today is the start of my 3rd week on my first tour of many with the boys, all is good we all get along really well, I'm closer with Josh than I am with any one else. I think I may have fallen in love with Josh, he's funny, sweet, cute, and just pure adorable. he's a right gentleman when he wants to be but also a right goof ball.

Josh's POV~
Were at sound check at the minute and Y/N is on the top of the scaffolding fixing some lights I'm always worried shell fall when she does that. Tyler must have seen me staring at her because he gave me a nudge and a wink.

"You love her don't you Joshy?" Tyler asked me and I suddenly found the floor rather interesting.

"Well.... maybe i do but its not like it matters she wouldn't love me back" I said and Tyler gave a confused look.

"What are you on about Josh, have you not seen the looks she gives you?" He said in an excited tone.

"That doesn't mean she loves me, i mean why would she I'm a complete loser?" I said and at that moment she walked in the room, i just hope she didn't hear too much of the conversation before. Tyler gave me a look as if to say "we'll talk about this later"
"Who's a complete loser?" Y/N asked
"Oh um..." I said rubbing the back of my neck as a nervous habit.
"One of my friends" Tyler chimed in, saving me.

Y/N POV~
"Oh ok... cool." I could tell he was lying because Josh was rubbing the back if his neck which I've noticed is one of his cute habits when he's nervous.

"Well I'm going to go finish everything off so its all ready for you suckers later." I said skipping off to finish my work.

Tyler's POV~
I can see that Josh really likes Y/N and I'm almost certain she likes him back I've seen the looks they give each other and the way Y/N blushes when ever he does something for her, I just wish Josh would realize that he's perfect for her.... I'm going to talk to him about it later when I get a chance too.

After the show~
Josh's POV~
Y/N has gone out to get us all some Taco bell with Mark leaving me and Tyler on our own, I'm certain he's going to talk to me about Y/N.

Tyler's POV~
Nows my chance to talk to him about Y/N.
"You know, you'd make a cute couple." I said to him after a couple moments of silence.
"I'm sure we would but i doubt she'd want to date me" I wish he wouldn't talk like that, he's so blind when it comes to love.
"Will you quit with the bull? I'm almost 100% sure she loves you back."
"Almost" is all I got back from him and then it was too late to finish the conversation as Y/N walked back in.