Hangover

Chapter 37

When I got to the penthouse, I began to put the food away. The last thing in the bag was the pregnancy test. Instantly, I was nervous. I'm not ready for a baby. Especially now. There's too much going on... I wish I made Princeton put on a condom!

Hmm... I don't have to take it at this very moment. Where's the rush? Lemme check on Kenya; I haven't heard from her all day. I walk down to where her cheerleading team was staying. Her coach happen to walk into the hallway.

"Excuse me!"

"Yes?"

"Has Kenya been around?"

"No. We only see her during practice or at the competition. She said she was having living arrangements with someone else. Let me ask Layla for sure. Layla!"

Layla walks out of one of the doors. I seem her often before, when me and Kenya would hang out.

"Layla, have you seen Kenya?" The coach asks.

"No coach. Last I heard she was staying with this boy name Ray Ray?"

"Duh! I should have check there! Thanks."

"Welcome!"

I leave and go to Ray Ray's room. I should've known! That's an obvious place for her to be. I come up to his hotel room and knock three times. No answer. I knock three more times. After much wait, the door swings open.

"May I help you?" Came an unrecognizable voice.

"Yeah, is Kenya there?" I peered into the darkness from inside.

"I-" Hiccup. "Kenya."

"Kenya?"

The light flicks on and there stood Kenya. She was wearing a big oversized shirt and her hair was mused. Her red lipstick was smeared on her face and she wore heavy mascara. By the way she was barely holding herself up, she was drunk.

"Kenya, what happened?"

She giggles. "Nothing...." She tries to walk forward but fell down. After sitting there for awhile on the floor, she starts laughing hysterically and crawls to the bedroom.

"Oh Kenya...."

An hour later, I managed to get her in her pjs, tucked in bed, gave her some pills for the worse headache in her life that is soon coming, and leave her sleeping soundly. I close the door and look around. There were multiple champagne and vodka bottles on the floor, along with a few wine glasses and Budweiser bottles. Furious, I call Princeton.

"Hello?"

"Prince, get Ray on the phone now!"

"Holy shit." There's a few mumbles...... then comes Ray's voice. "Hello?"

"What the hell did you do to Kenya?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know EXACTLY what I mean!!! If you don't tell me in five seconds I will take your two braid nigga ass and drown you in the fucking ocean. GO!!"

"Alright! We had a little harmless fun, that's all..."

"Harmless is not getting drunk. If it is, please explain."

"You and Prince disappeared at the party. 1:30 am Kenya and I were partying hard. We went to my room, she kissed me, and it took off from there. We had a few drinks every once in awhile."

"A few is not what I'm seeing on this floor."

"I'm sorry Maya. I know she's your friend. But nothing bad happen to her. I watched her while she got drunk crazy. She didn't hurt herself, I was there."

"Fine, I believe you. After that concert you better come straight here and take care of her or its you, me, and the sharks."

"Okay okay okay."

"Now get off this damn phone before I change my mind."

There's an instant click. I straighten that nigga's ass good. Before leaving, I made sure the door was locked. I need to keep an eye out for Kenya.

Chapter 38

I made dinner for myself while I waited for Prince to come back. As I prepared my food, I walked by the pregnancy test multiple times. It was taunting me. I still haven't took it yet. I don't know why. Maybe cause I was truly scared. I'm only 15, I can't be a mom. My phone buzzed right when I finished eating. I answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey Maya."

"Hey Kenya. How you feeling?"

"Like a pile of shit."

"Hangovers aren't fun."

"The drinking part is. The drunk part is. Not the hangover."

"Lesson learned?"

"Deifinately."

"Please tell me the whole story. I flagged Ray down for doing this to you but he gave me the main events. No details."

"It's a long story. I was having fun at the after party. Ray and I were dancing with each other. I went looking for you, but Prod told me that you and Prince left. I have a feeling why..."

"Keep going."

"There were waiters with drinks. I took a glass, then another. Ray offered to take me back to the hotel and I said sure. We got to his room and, Maya I couldn't help it. He's too gorgeous! I don't know what came over me but I started kissing him. He didn't pull away either. We handled some business..."

"Mmhmm. Some business."

"....and I guess I took too many drinks? I blacked out on the rest."

"Well I wanted to make sure you were ok."

"Thanks, once this killer headache ends I'll be good."

"Tell Ray I'm watching him."

Kenya laughs. "Will do."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I end the call and the first thing I see is the pregnancy test. It was staring me down.

"Ugh! Fine! You win!"

I grab it from the counter and go to the bathroom. When I was done, I waited nervously for the results. It seemed like hours passed before it finally started beeping. I look at the results.

Oh my god. What is Prince going to say?