Kenchum

Chapter 31

Who the fuck could be calling me out like that. Now some pedophile in the room knows my name. I follow the voice and turn around. All I see is a head full of curls skipping toward me.

"Kenya!!"

"Waddup mofo #1?"

I pull her into a hug.

"I missed you so much! All of you!"

"I am a loveable person you know."

"Don't let it get to your head."

"Haha...bitch."

"AH! I MISSED YOU!!!!!" I hug her again. She laughs.

"I'm feeling the love."

"Lemme guess. Cheer?"

"For life!"

"I should have known you were gonna come. I had a feeling. But I thought you said you were going to Cali?"

"Coach mixed up the locations. She figured that out 3 days after we landed in San Diego."

"Ouch."

"Right."

She looks around.

"You still with the boys?"

"Yeah."

"Where Ray?"

"Pressed much?"

"That's my hubby right there. He picked me out of all those girls at the concert remember?"

"Of course I remember. That day changed my life..."

"That was real strange. We were heartbroken when we didn't see you. We though you were...." She looks away.

I never thought about how they felt on that day. Devastation. They thought I was dead.

"So why are you alone? Where's MB?"

"Rehearsals. They have a show to perform at in town."

"You know what you should do? Get me free tickets, backstage passes, signed copies.."

"Using me eh?"

"Maybe."

"Come keep me company."

"Aight."

Kenya sits across from me at my small table. She has on her cheer jacket and shorts. Her hair was out of the braids and laid down her back in curls. She had a cheer bow on her head. Her eyes look down at my plate.

"Is that a late lunch?"

"Snack."

She raises her eyebrow. "You pregnant?"

I roll my eyes. "No. Virgin legs."

"Still? I'm shocked. BOTH of you have self control."

"Why do you keep insisting I'm Kim Kardashian or something?"

"Maybe cause your body literally goes like this." She makes an hourglass shape with her hands.

"Thanks for the reminder."

"You should be happy about it."

"It can be a curse sometimes. And how does that relate to Kim in any way?"

"We all know she can't stop opening up her legs. And her ass is fake. Don't get me started on her tits."

"I'm not a slut."