"Sorry." He shrugged carelessly. "It was those pajama shorts. They're like a magnet to a palm." He joked as he pretended to examine the hand he used.

She pouted and turned to the tub of ice cream. "That really did hurt."

He put his hand onto the cheek he'd slapped and rubbed it in circles. "I'm so sorry. How could you ever forgive me?"

"I know what you're doing. You just want to feel me up again."

"No, you said I hurt you, so I'm making it better. And trust me. You'd know if I was feeling you up because I wouldn't stop here."

"So this isn't it? Oh, so if you were, what other places would your hands find themselves?"

Harry arched his brow. "You'll know when it happens. I'll just say this is the lesser of them all. Also, you can't expect me to keep my hands to myself when you're wearing that. It's not fair that only you get to tease me and I can do anything about it."

She looked at him calmly. "Relax. You don't have to explain yourself. You're my boyfriend. I don't care where you touch me."

Harry's hand froze right were it was. "Is that so?"

"Yes. It's so." She finished putting the last scoop in each bowl, then put the top back on the tub. "But if you ever slap my ass that hard again, I will get you back."

"Ah, I can't guarantee that would never happen again. But when you say get me back, you don't mean hurt me, right?"

She shrugged and took the tub of ice cream over to the freezer and put it back. "I don't know. If you can't guarantee, then neither can I."

He nodded in thought. "Touché."

*

*

*

"So you and Gem look like you hit it off well. That was the longest conversation you two have ever had." Harry commented later on after the ice cream had been eaten and their bowls were next to each other on her nightstand.

"Yeah, we did. At first I thought we wouldn't because when I was guy and when you and I were younger, I felt awkward around her since she was your older sister. But now that I have actually sat down and had a conversation with her, I like it. We had fun talking about nails and stuff."

Harry gave her a soft smile. "So that's what you two were talking about the whole time? Nails?"

"Not the whole time. We did talk about other things. But I might actually go for a nail appointment with her."

He laid on his back so he could stretch out his legs and put his hands behind his head. "With Gemma."

"Yeah. She's already going for an appointment in two weeks. But tonight she invited me to tag along with her. I think it'd be nice to finally feel how the girls always felt whenever they get their nails done. Plus, if I'm going to learn to understand women, then there's nothing wrong with doing the things women do anyway, right?"

"Sure."

"Exactly. So I think I might get mine painted a bright purple or a bright pink. Or maybe pastel yellow. What do you think?"

"I don't know." Harry shrugged, then reached up and pulled at the strap of her camisole so that when he let go of it, it popped back against her. "I like how this color looks against your skin tone."

That made her smile. "So this color pink, then?"

"I guess. But then again, maybe you should use Gemma's opinion. After all, she knows that kind of stuff."

More Than A Woman » Zarry ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें