chapter 4 homie!

sweetie9559- wazzzzzzz uuuuuuuuuuup!?!?!?!??!

Hey, also, just for future... purposes, we love black people and dont hate them. in fact, my doctor is black. she is a very nice women and only makes my shots hurt a little.... um, yeah, scratch that, im afraid of needles, i mean their pointy! But yeah, idk how this could offend anyone but plz dont let it. I <3 black ppl. Read on my lovies!

Also, sorry a bunches for uploading... a year late... itll probably happen again but who knows. im gunna write a buncha chaps today in case!

***

After a few moments of pure horror, i slapped my knee and make a snort laughter sound while doubled up against the tile floor.

Bruce produced a magic wand from his hair and started to beat me with it. (This made me stop laughing...)

"Face Pound!" Yelled that random guy again. Jose turned around and shot him with a spit ball.

"NOOOOOO!" I cried, reachin out to random face pound dude. "He was my secret love!"

Everyone gasped and i knew this was my chance.

"Thats right, it was me who pushed the little ass (The fairy girl) off Bruces back. She should be dead now! haha!"

"Think again, nonamegirl." Said a very low pitched voice.

We all spun around to see Obama sitting atop another flying horse. It looked like a female and it had a pink horn... on its neck.

"Suddenly, Jose took out a pink sparkly gun and shot obama then everyone was happy, the end!"

Confused, we all turned to Jose.

"Hey!" I scolded him, with my middle finger. "My mind narrarates this story, not yours! So shut the fire truck up."

I turned back to the black president. "Obama, i love you and all but we're kinda busy murdering people. I mean, i had this sinister effect going on, and my readers got all scared like "ooh(bama) snap!" and you just ruined it. I should have voted for Channing Tatum instead."

Obama frowned. "Im not obama. Im E.V.I.L!" Then, he took off his face and stared at it. "Holy crap, when did i put that on?!" She franticly threw it aside. "I dont even own an obama mask!"

Jose nudged my arm. "Can i kill her now?"

I took his gun and shot his foot.

He fell to the ground, crying.

"Well, anyway, think again, nonamegirl." EVIL said, slapping her pretty pink pony's neck. Unfourtunetly, she also stabbed her own hand, Trying to look brave by licking up her own blood, EVIL, jumped down and stomped up to me.

"Your supposed to be dead!" I yelled, then i remembered i had the bannana. Very sexily, i tried to shove it up her nose but it didnt fit so i just placed it nicely upon her head, all while making kissy faces at Jacobi. Wait, i broke up with him. I started making kissy faces at Bruce instead.

"Nah, im just playing with you. I am dead!" The fairy girl laughed, then dropped to the floor in a heap.

We all just stood there, randomly confused.

"Ok..." I said, mounting Bruce. "Who wants to go to Mexico?"

Everyone started cheering and clapping their hands. Bruce tried but failed miserably.

"Come, my children, climb upon the winged horses and let us fly away to the land of the dangerous and drugs and the yetti!" I yelled, watching as they began to fight over who got to ride that snazzy looking female pony.

Jose and the barbie underwear guy won.

So there you have it, dear readers, we all flew away to Mexico, the coldest place on earth!

********************************************************************************************************************

Ok, people, till the next chapter, Kitycat will be checking in shortly, this is just me, the innocent Sweetie9559 uploading! haha i think we r both insane

Well bye now, lovies! Also, comment for any characters we should add, stars, jokes, names, anything! This story can go any way! Ill take anything to make it better/funnier! So get those comments up and dont forget to fan me (sweetie9559) so i can get some love too!