06

malaya;

"Nope, I'm wearing this. I wanna be comfortable in the plane." I argued with Maya, earning an eye roll. I'm not wearing something uncomfortable. I looked down at my comfy outfit, nodding in approval.

 I looked down at my comfy outfit, nodding in approval

"But Hayes-"

"Can suck one." I finished the sentence for her.

"Now you're just being childish." she shook her head.

I scoffed, "And you're not?" She huffed in protest, making my out with the suitcases. "Who's picking us up?"

"Nash, of course." she said, watching me turn to face her.

"What?! Why can't we take your Jeep there?" I whined. She shook her head, "We're not leaving my baby at an airport. She too precious."

"I am not sitting close to Hayes." I stated, obliged at the fact.

"Too bad because I'm sitting in the passenger's seat next to Nash. Just sit on opposite sides." she shrugged, acting like the problem was solved.

"Hayes didn't want me to come in the first place. Do you know how much shit he'll start if we're even a mile away from one another?" I asked, throwing the suitcases next to hers.

"He didn't want you to go because all of the boys would check you out. Remember you and Shawny had a thing for each other?" she winked.

"That's funny because Hayes doesn't care about me." I rolled my eyes, throwing my arms up in the air.

"Be quiet. You have to sit next to him. Asshole, or not." she told me.

We both kept glaring at one another even when Mom came downstairs. "What are you to arguing about now?" she eyed out glares.

"She's making me sit next to Hayes, and I don't want to." I crossed my arms over my chest hastily.

"Well....she's being a bitch." Maya said, imprudent about calling me it in front of Mom, mocking my actions.

"Stop, both of you. No need in fighting over something so silly." she shook her head at us.

"I'm sorry, Mally." Maya apologized, frowning. I did also, both of us jumping in the air at the beep of the horn.

"Bye mom, love you. I'll miss you so much." I kissed her cheek, embracing her in a long hug.

"Love you both, too. Remember, call and text. Also rules are necessary in Florida." she kissed my forehead, continuing in hugging Maya.

"Of course, mom." I smiled, looking over at Nash when he opened the door. Maya squealed in joy, kissing him square on the lips.

"Nice to see you, Ms. Evans." Nash smiled politely. I cocked a brow at the unfamiliar politeness only my mom receives. Suck up.

My looked at Nash adoringly. "Oh, you too Nash. Have a nice time in Florida." she winked, before waving us off. I groaned, Mom kissing my cheek before I followed behind the couple that had all the suitcases.

"Hayes is overly mad." Nash whispered, making my stomach churn. What did I do exactly? Oh yeah, ruin Jax and his relationship. Last thing I remember, I ignored him for the sake of the couple. And no one thanks me.

"He's such an ass. He broke her, she's been crying in her room every night." Maya looked at Nash. I wish they would stop doing what ever they're doing, because it sure isn't whispering.

"Sorry that you're stuck in the back with Hayes." Nash side-hugged me. I shrugged, "Nothing I can do."

"Exactly." he laughed, walking away. Waht the hell? I opened the back door, climbing in while avoiding eye contact.

I leaned back in the seat, drowing my misery in music on my phone.

-

When did they start doing seating arrangements in planes? I knew we should've went to another airport.

"Sit here, ma'am." I glared at the plane lady, not sure what you call them. Maybe bit-

"Lemme squeeze through here, miss." she smiled at me joyfully. I stood on my tiptoes, shoving my bag into the compartment. A throat cleared, causing me to glance at a set of blue eyes.

I can't believe I just let my tank top rise, exposing my skin to all around. Especially Hayes. I retained myself from coming up with something smart to say to him, squeezing last him and claiming the window seat.

I remember in MagCon that I would always sit here next to Hayes, leaning my head in his shoulder or intertwining out finger when we took flight or landed, sending as jolt in stomach. Yeah, but that'll never happen again. Sadly.

vote|comment|share