Chapter 10, Sinister.

Warning; This chapter will contain some smut! Read at own risk. 

----------------------------------------------------------Back to your POV-------------------------------------------------------

You fully wake up and take in your surroundings. You could still feel his dirty fingers grazing your skin and it made you shiver. But that's besides the point. YOU FUCKING PUNCHED KARKAT IN THE FACE. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, FUCKWAD." "Omg I'm so sorry I was just having a horrible nightmare and jegus fucking Christ I'm so sorry baby please forgive me." You plead to him. ".... Kiss it and make it feel better, and maybe, just maybe I will." He smiled oddly. It felt somewhat nostalgic, but you couldn't place it, so you brushed it off. "Aw, ok little baby," you say as you kiss him jaw, and wince when you hear him gasp in pain. "Did I really hit you that hard?!" "Yeah kinda. I didn't fucking realize you were that strong, shit head." Wow. He was really pissed at you about this, huh? "I'll make it up to you. I'll go make us breakfast!" You get up, get dressed, and bounce down the hallway. You were gonna make him some bacon and eggs. Bitches love bacon and eggs. Plus, it's Karkat's favorite human breakfast food, so you know he'll forgive you for it. You hear the shower being turned on, and smile. He must be cleaning up. You should probably shower also honestly, last night was wild, but surprisingly, you weren't in pain. All your friends had told you after the first time you really wouldn't be able to move. Guess they never slept with a troll for there first time. His... Appendage is different from humans, so maybe that's why. It's softer, and smoother. You blush thinking about it, and immediately get turned on. No! You can't think about that now!!! You don't think you could last another round, you were still so tired. 

He came out just when you finished cooking. "Perfect timing shit lord," You say smiling at him. You bring both your plates to the table, with proper utensils, or course. You sit and start to eat. "Thank you." You hear him mumble. You almost choke on your food. "Did you just thank me for something?!" You ask astonished. He looked at you weirdly, but didn't say anything. Hmmm. Maybe he's not feeling good? He slowly ate his food, looking at the food weirdly, also. "Babe? Are you ok? You've been acting odd since we woke up..." "Yeah I'm fine, just had a weird ass dream." He responded. You remember having a dream, but for some reason you couldn't remember what it was about... How odd. "Oh, ok. Well i'm here if you wanna talk about it." "Nah, I don't really remember it, but I just know it was fucking weird as hell." He smiled at you, his normal smile. There we go. He came back to you now. You smile back and finish your food. "You know, I have off for the whole week, we could definitely go out somewhere if you want to.  Even if we don't spend money, just to be together would be nice, you know." "Yeah, that sounds great, love." Weird.. He's never called you love before... Who's called you love before?...

----------------------------------------------Time skip to after going out.----------------------------------------------------

You came home exhausted. You didn't mean to buy as much as you did, but it just kinda happened. There was so many cute things you needed!!! You lug your shopping bags into your apartment, and put them on the floor, and flop onto the living room couch. He comes in groaning about there being to much shit that you bought. You just giggle at him. He's so cute when he's grumpy. "The fuck are you laughing at, nook sniffer??" He asked you, smirking. He came over to you and loomed over you. For some reason this terrified you, but you shoved that thought down. There's no reason to be terrified. He, out of nowhere, started to tickle the living shit out of you. Maybe this is what you sensed and why you got scared. You hated being tickled, cause you were so badly ticklish. You yell and scream obscenities at him, but he refuses to stop. "Hell no! I love hearing you laugh, since you don't do it a lot!" "St-Stop! I-I can't br-breathe oh my g-gog!" You stutter and laugh your way through your thoughts. He leans down and kisses you passionately, and stops tickling you. You kiss him back, and wrap your arms around him neck. Ok, you were already so ready for round 2. He pulled away suddenly and smirked. "Not yet bulge licker, not yet." He walked into his room and shut it, going to bed. Though disappointed with that outcome, it was kinda late, so you did exactly the same.