Chapter 6, Unforgettable.

You wake up feeling groggy ass hell. You mean, come on. You slept on a couch all night snuggled up to your sleeping soon-to-be boyfriend, so you hoped. He hasn't even asked you yet which you found somewhat frustrating. But oh well, nothing you can really do about it. You got up and stretched, groaning cause it felt really good. You giggle to yourself, and then sigh. You then realize. It's Saturday. It's your birthday. You're officially 21. How could you forget your own birthday?! What's wrong with you?! You immediately squeal for joy. It's your birthday!!! You wake Karkat up but honestly, you don't give a shit. "What the fuck are you yelling about fuck ass?" Do you know what day it is?!" You ask him, excitedly. "It's Saturday.... OH. OH SHIT. HAPPY WRIGGLING DAY SHIT HEAD." You smile and tackle-hug him onto the couch, smiling all the way. 

You sit on him, smiling. You just couldn't contain your joy. You start to imagine what you'll do today, and start mentally planning everything. Who should you invite over? Jade, obviously, Dave, John, Rose, Roxy, Jake, Dirk... Karkat snaps his fingers in front of your face. "Would you mind moving from on top of me, its kind of uncomfortable, ass wipe," he says with a mild blush on his face. "Oooooh am I making the oh-so-invulnerable Karkat horny?" You wink at him. "No you dip shit your hurting my hips." "Oh wow how rude can you be I'm not even that heavy." You huff out at him angrily. "Oh My Gog. You'e so dense. Would you look at what I'm laying on." You look at his hips, and you notice that he;s laying on a stack of pillows, which push his hips up into an awkward position.  "Oh.. Sorry." You roll off him and sit next to him. "Thanks ass hat. Though, you can sit on my lap any time you want to love, it sure to be very inviting." He winked at you suggestively. "Ka-Karkat!!!" You blush a very, very deep red. "Wh-What are you even talking about? I wouldn----" He leaned in and kissed you passionately, though you made a noise of surprise, you kissed him back. "Shut up, nook sniffer. You talk to much," He whispered as he got up and walked toward his bedroom. 

You look after him, wide eyed and surprised. Wh-What just happened? And without any warning?! How could he! He could've at least told he was gonna kiss you like that. Come on. You could've done so much better right?! UHG. He infuriates you soooo much. You stomp into your room to take a shower and change. You wrap your hair in a towel and walk out of your room and into the kitchen. Man you were starving. That's what you get for not coming home and eating yesterday. As your looking in the fridge for food, you feel something walk up behind you and pull your towel-hair thing. You yelp in pain. "What the fuck? Why did you cry?!" "MY HAIR IS IN THAT THING DUMBASS. You shouldn't just go pulling something when it's on someones head you fucking ass hole!! That shit hurt really bad!" You turn around and smack him. You've always had sensitive hair, and he knew that because whenever he was messing with you, he'd pull your hair. "I didn't know your hair would be in that!" Then where the fuck did my hair go idiot?" "I- I don't know.. I'm sorry I wasn't thinking, forgive me?" He pouted at you. You sighed and looked at him, he can be so dumb sometimes, "I guess it's ok. But seriously, don't ever do that again. It really did hurt." After that, you grabbed something to cook, and cooked him and yourself breakfast. While you were eating you started talking about plans for a mini party tonight. 

"So I was thinking that maybe we should invite some friends over later for my birthday." He suddenly looked tense. "What? What's wrong?" "Oh nothing, just thinking." It was his turn to clean the dishes, so he did, and while he was you heard the door bell ring. "I got it!" You yell from the living room. "Alright!" He yelled back. You open up the door to find John, Dave, and Rose Smiling intensely and somewhat creepily. "Wh-What are you guys doing here?" You give them an odd look. "We're taking you out!" "What? Where?" You ask surprised. "It's a surprise, dim wit. Go get ready, we're leaving in 10 minutes." "TEN MINUTES?! That's not even enough time for make up!!" "Then I guess you're going without make up, come on slow poke lets go!" Rose said while dragging you into your room. She started to rummage through your closet looking for something decent so you could wear it. "I can't just go in this?" "Oh hell no. Those shoes with that shirt? You're a disaster waiting to happen." Oh thanks, you mentally say to her, and as if reading your thoughts, she replies with, "You're very welcome." She seemed to find something she liked, so she threw it at you. "Go put this on. Hurry!" As she shooed you into your bathroom. Gog damn demanding much. You changed into what she gave you, a very simple pretty f/c sundress that you had honestly forgotten about. After you got dressed, all three of them pulled you with them, and left, going to who the hell knows where. 

--------------------------------------------------------------Time skip-------------------------------------------------------------

It's around 8 pm when you get back. So much for your party. You're a little down by the time you arrive to your apartment, they noticed but they didn't comment, leaving you to your own thoughts. It's dark in the place, so you assume Karkat got bored of being alone and left to go over Gamzee's or some shit. Though, as soon as you open the door, you hear multitudes of "SURPRISE!!" coming from around the now lighted room. Your eyes widen, you were definitely not expecting that. Tears come to your eyes. "You guys, thank you so much. I love you all so much!!" Vriska was the first one to you, giving you a drink. "Since you're not officially legal, wanna take a victory shot with us?" You were the last of your group of friends to become 21, so everyone else can drink. That hasn't stopped you before, but anywho. "Hell yes!" You chug that shot, as everyone else does the same, and smile triumphantly. "Fuck yeah! Can't stop me now world!" You laugh, as everyone joined in with you, finally happy that you're of age. 

"Alright! The goal tonight, Get her as drunk as you can!!" Vriska cheered. "Wait what?! I don't approve of this!" You say, laughing all the way, cause honestly, you really needed this. You've been so stressed out lately that this would just take a load off. "Give me another! I am not holding back tonight!!" Someone gave you another, Nepeta you believe, So you take the shot. God damn this shit was so good. Dave took his stationary place next to Dirk, and started letting the beat go. They were hella nice to. Like some of the best you've every heard. You spot Karkat in the crowd, and walk over to him. "You made this all happen didn't you?" "Well with the help off all these losers, yeah." He responded. "Thanks, this nights gonna be awesome," you said and kissed his cheek. You heard a few "oooohs" from your friends, and you knew the teasing was gonna start soon. Better start drinking now and forget everything tonight, then hear them tease you, you thought smiling. You mingle with everyone, taking drinks here and there. You're having so much fun it's so hard to explain. every anxiety you seemed to have earlier dissipated and was replaced with the flowing beats and even more flowing liquor. You kept drinking, your personal goal, to get hammered enough to not remember shit from tonight. 

After a while you start to feel it hitting you, and it felt so fucking good. You started dancing to the music, even though you can't dance worth shit. Two left feet, ya know. But you didn't care. You were enjoying yourself so much. You don't remember who, but someone gave you something extremely strong. It stung on it's way down your throat, but it tasted so good, that you wanted more. But since you couldn't even remember who gave it to you, maybe you shouldn't ask for another, you thought. "So how are you enjoying everything?" A husky voice asked you as he pulled you against him and swayed with you. "Everything is perfect. I love it," You look up, seeing Karkat, and smile. "Thank you so much Kar. This is so perfect," you slightly slur.  You kiss him deeply as you sway. You feel his tongue slide over your lips, asking for entrance, and you let him. You literally stand there making out with your head tilted backwards. It felt so funny that you had to stop mid-kiss and giggle. The liquor was definitely getting to you now. He just smiled with you and continued to sway with you. 

The night seemed to go by so fast, you honestly didn't realize when it was 5 am and everyone was starting to leave. You said your drunken good bye, hugged everyone and finally were left alone with Karkat. It was 6 Am, but you weren't tired, and it seemed that neither was he. He walked over to you and pulled you close. "Did you have fun tonight?" "Yeah," you said happily. "Good..." He leaned down and kissed you, bundling your shirt in his fist. He was panting now. "Kar?..." "I'm sorry, I just can't control myself right now," he said while stepping away. "I need a cold shower." You grabbed his sleeve.. "N-no.. If you want to, we can..." "Ar-Are you sure?! I don't wanna do this if you'r---" You pulled him to you and kissed him hard. Wanting him. "I'm sure." You said as soberly as possible. You pull him to your room, not even wasting a moment. You wanted this, and so did he. You weren't gonna let some stupid dream make you afraid. You were going to completely trust him. This is it, you thought. The moment where you both would become one.