He better chill. He has a girl friend just like I do, and I don't think any female could take me away from Brittani.

"You wanna dance?" Jordyn asked him and he nodded and she started to lead him to away from us.

"Jordyn!" the girl in the black dress said looking at her and Jordyn shrugged as they disappeared behind some people who were dancing.

"You really should relax." I chuckled, looking down at her and she sighed, locking her phone.

My eyes wandered to her pink lips, making me lick my own.

I took a bottle of peach ciroc from the cooler and poured a glass for her and one for myself, and handed hers to her.

Cordell

"Fuck you want man?" I asked the girl from earlier since she barged in my room without knocking.

"I'm a female, my name is Jayda, and I came to apologize." she said, inviting herself to sit on my bed.

"It's whatever." I scratched my neck as I noticed she was badder than I initially thought she was.

Her green eyes wandered from my face to my tattooed chest and I laughed.

"The only reason I grabbed you like that was because I overheard you say you only want sex." I said truthfully.

"I meant with one person. That didn't mean I would fuck anyone."

I nodded at what she was saying and her eyes met mine but she immediately turned away, making me chuckle.

"So you play football?" she asked looking around my room.

"Yeah, what you know about it?" I smiled and she blushed.

"I know more than you think." she giggled.

Kelly

I held her up as we started walking across campus.

I learned her name is Cari, she's a freshmen, and a lightweight since it only took her four glasses to get drunk as hell.

She eventually moved my hand and after that she fell and clutched onto her leg that just got skinned by the concrete.

"You good?" I asked picking her up and she laughed and pushed my hands off of her.

I walked as she staggered along side me and went to the emergency pole and pressed the button.

"Hello?" she shouted, buzzing it over and over.

"Hello." a woman said back?

"Do y'all have band aids?" she asked and I laughed, pulling her away from the pole.

It took us a little over five minutes but we made it back to her dorm. She pulled the key out her bra and unlocked the door.

"You can come in." she said opening the door wider and I ducked my head so I could walk into the place.

It was similar to ours but two had to share a bathroom, where as ours had individuals, but other than that you mostly share the kitchen.

"You're really cute you know that?" she asked reaching her hand up and squeezing my face.

"Thank you." I chuckled, prying her hand off my face. "You are too." I complimented and she bit her lip and smiled, which had to be the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

I licked my lips as I began to lean down.

"Y'all niggas coulda at least closed the door." Kyron said walking in with Jordyn and closing the door.

Thank god this nigga just saved me from doing something I'd probably regret later.

Cari flipped her hair over her shoulder and took off her shoes, going into her room, but left the door open.

I strolled to her room and she stood up straight as the dress hit her ankles.

I swallowed and cleared my throat, knocking on the already open door, making her turn around.

She wasn't ashamed of her body, but at the same time, she had no reason to be cause her body was perfect.

"Can you help me take off my bra?" she asked, fiddling with the back.

I stepped in her room and closed the door behind me. I nervously walked to her and unsnapped her bra.

She shrugged it off and threw that and her dress in a hamper and hopped on the tall bed that was against the wall, letting her feet hang off.

"Kelly," she said and I walked over to her, trying to keep my eyes on her face.

"Yeah?"

"Will you sleep with me?" she asked.

-----------------

Should I add more Kyron, Jordyn, Cordell & Jayda OR keep it mostly about Kelly & Cari?

⬆️ Answer this question & I'll update