Chapter 3

Red's POV

Beep. Beep. The alarm clock went off.

"Dammit man... shut up." I groaned.

I slapped the alarm clock off the table and it finally stopped. I stretched lazily and gazed the outside. The sky was dark without a single cloud. I looked at the alarm clock. 11AM. It's time for my Midnight killing patrol.

---

"Hey Red, you're here early." Slendy pointed out.

"Yeah No Face, I'm here early." I sneered. I opened the fridge and searched for my sandwich I made as my midnight snack, but apparently it's gone.

"Great... EJ you motherf- Fine. No snack for this night for me..." I sighed. I threw myself on the sofa with Slendy next to me.

"Where are the others?" He asked.

"Still trying to get off their bed, apparently." I replied. "They'll probably be down soon."

---

Splatter's POV

I leaped from rooftop to rooftop, laughing happily at the feeling of the wind blowing through my blazing red hair. A brown leather satchel hung from my neck and bounced against my hip with every leap. I could hear the jingle of coins and the rustle of twenty dollar bills from inside of it, which I had recently stolen from a house on the other side of town.

My footsteps made no sound as I leaped onto another roof. I grinned proudly at the silence that was produced, oh how I loved being supernaturally gifted.

At that moment, I heard footsteps. I froze, listening carefully as I tried to locate the noise. The sound was coming from the alley in front of me. A spark of hope flared up in my chest, maybe it was one of them?

I silently slunk across the roof, peering over the edge. I grinned widely at what I saw. It was a young girl, younger than me, who had crimson red hair and red eyes. I had seen her before, she was with the faceless creature and the smiling boy, whom I had nicknamed 'Cheshire' because of his everlasting smile.

I watched her sneak through the alley, glancing around to make sure nobody was watching her. Good thing she didn't look up, or she would've seen me. I didn't move until she turned a corner and was out of sight.

I jumped up and began to leap from roof to roof, following her. I made sure that the full moon was facing towards me so she couldn't see my shadow. My heart pounded with adrenaline as I followed her, completely undetected. This was incredibly dangerous, she could kill me if she found me, but it was also incredibly fun.

Oh, how I loved being supernaturally gifted.

***

Splatter's Note to the rest of the team:

Guys, I would really appreciate it if you would make it so you guys don't find Splatter. I really really want to write that part. You can make it so you catch glimpses of her, but don't actually find her yet.

Thanks!