(21): The Love Of My Life.

Walking through the house, closing the door softly behind me. Everything was neat and smelled like Clorox. At least he's good for something, "Trinity?"
"Fuck." I mumbled rolling my eyes back. "Hey!" I smiled widely and he rushed up to me, slamming me against the door. Kissing on my neck slowly before lifting me, I moaned softly as he walked us back to my room. "What you doing?" I sat up slowly as he yanked his sweats and boxers down. Revealing his fully erect package, gripping my throat before biting on my lip. "Ka-" I shuddered as he took my leggings off and plunged deep inside of me. Squealing loud enough for my fellow tenants to hear, he bent down kissing all over my neck and chest. I couldn't even fight all the pleasure he was giving me. It was blissful. This the side I missed of him but I knew there wasn't much chance of it lasting this way.

He was standing in the kitchen in his boxers cooking Spaghetti and Garlic bread, "Where was you at?" I racked my brain for a lie.
"I decided to visit my daughter. Just to see her y'know," he looked at me over his shoulder. Fuck!
"When can I meet her?" He licked over his lips letting the food simmer down.
"Ion know whenever I'm ready, I guess. She's just now getting used to me and I don't exactly know how her father will feel about it."
"Lemme see a picture of her." He stated kinda incredulous. As if he didn't believe the whole daughter act or something. Pulling my phone out I showed him the photos from the last time I went home. He glanced over the photo of us using multiple snapchat filters and making goofy faces.
"She looks a lot like you." He smiled softly before handing me my phone back.
"Thanks," I watched him make the plates and set them in front of our spots at the island. We prayed over the meal before eating. "What have you been up to since..." I sighed slowly, glancing over at him. Focused on eating. He ignored me for a second and I just picked at the food until he spoke up,"Just working a lot and losing my mind."
"Hmm," I widen my eyes slowly. There was definitely something different in Karim, he was angry. I didn't know if it was me or quite what. But I definitely wasn't going to go pushing his buttons asking him. No need for him to blow up on me again.

"Where does this put us?" I balled on the end of my sweater hoping he'd just say friends or something.

"We're back together," I gulped and felt my body slowly shut down. He glanced over at me intensely. "What's wrong with you?" He slurped on his spaghetti.

"Karim, I-I'm messing with someone else." Looking over at him with saddened eyes as he dropped his fork, running his hands down his face. You shouldn't have said anything Trinity, just kept up with the little act.

"I'm not hungry anymore," I mumbled while grabbing my plate and standing. He yanked me back by my ponytail, wrapping it around his fist causing me to wince out.

"Who the fuck told you you could move on?" He gritted through his teeth, breath fanning on my neck.

"I-I," I fumbled for words.

"Now, you can't speak?" He shoved me away roughy causing me to stumble to my knees.

"What do you even want from me?" I cried out, backing away as he balled his fists over me. He gripped me up by the top of my head, pulling me up to my knees. He sent repeated punches to my face before shoving me away with his toothpick dangling from his lips. I winced as I rolled over to my aching side. "Clean ya self up!" His voice boomed over me. Not able to move I remained on the floor.

"So now you can't hear?" He yanked me off the ground by my arm, I glared up at him with fearful eyes. His face softened before he walked away from me. I continued sobbing out before finally gaining strength to go take a shower and wash off.

Karim.

The anger pulsated through my veins, every time I saw her. I never thought I'd be capable of hurting someone I loved that much. It's just it was getting out of hand and the deeper I got it felt like I couldn't stop. The shower started and I was still able to hear her whimpers over it. Making my way into the living room I scooted to the edge of the sofa, pulling the foil between the sheets. Lining it on the table before inhaling sharply, "Fuck." I dragged my finger under my nose before sniffling the next line. Laying back a lot more relaxed and eased. Once the shower stopped I got up quickly, pushing the bedroom door open. She didn't even glance up at me just continued lathering lotion into her pretty brown skin. Pulling her into me by her petite waist before kissing over her shoulders and neck, she tended up. That's the feeling I hate. I miss making her weak in my arms, moans fumbling from her lips. She feared me. Had to be the worst feeling I've ever experienced.

"Baby?" I whispered in the ear as she pulled away from me slowly continuing to put her clothes on. Looking up at me once she had her baby blue, silk gown that hugged her thick thighs and ass even if the rest was a little baggy off of her.

"Hm," her eyes were red and puffy. I grabbed her face making her hiss and tears roll down her eyes, my heart beat rapidly as I kissed her forehead and top of her head. "I love you." I mumbled against her wet hair.
"I'm tired," she pulled away from me and pulled the things off her bed before getting comfortable. Watching her tug the comforter up to her neck I sighed. I really fucked up. I think I broke her.