(3): Special Affair.

Miami. Momma and I've always talked about one day visiting here, so it seemed like the best place to resort. I've been here only three days and it's quickly becoming home. The weather is just on some other shit. Humidity is a bitch. I was a seventeen year old girl in the middle of Miami with no family, more money that I've seen in my whole lifetime, and no clue on what to do. I knew that a job needed to be one of the things. I figured I could maybe get something at Denny's or some place since it wasn't too far. Although I had enough money to do as I pleased I knew it wouldn't be long before it was all gone.

I heard loud moans and screams from the room beside me, I pounded my fist on the teal walls. "Quiet down!" I hollered and it softened slightly. Sighing and stroking my fingers through my wild hair. Picking at the food I bought from the pizza place not far away, I wasn't even in the appetite for eating. Everything was just too real right now. Sitting there and pondering until I grew nauseous, rushing towards the bathroom and crouching down to empty the contents of my stomach. Sighing in relief before flushing and brushing my teeth, getting into the shower to relieve some of this stress off of me.

I end up getting out an hour and a half later with puffy eyes and frizzy hair, noticing that my phone was ringing I answered it. "Trinity! Are you okay? Your mom was all over the news, babes, why didn't you lemme know what happened? Where are you? I've been out looking for you all day," her voice cracked slightly.

"I'm fine. I needed to get away a while, ya know? Just taking a little break from everything right now." I smiled softly as I threw an oversized shirt on.

"Oh, I see. Is everything fine where you're at? Are you safe?" I rubbed lotion into my dry skin.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't stress about me, Ocean, okay? I'm good, but it's kinda late and I'm tired. So I'll catch you later." I closed my eyes feeling the tears slide down the bridge of my nose. Not awaiting her response I hung up and climbed into bed.

Once I woke up it was way past morning, going on five o'clock. It's been awhile since I've slept in like that. Getting up and dealing with my hair before doing anything. Picking out a quick outfit I went with a plunging black, long sleeve shirt and distressed boyfriend jeans with my lace up sandals. Grabbing my purse and heading out, getting into the car I figured I'd stop at the liquor store. I needed alcohol. Nibbling on my lip I tapped my foot nervously until the perfect dude walked in front of my car, he was tall, light skin and could actually dress himself. I hopped out quickly, "Excuse me?" I walked beside him and he looked down with a half smirk. This should be easy.

"What's up beautiful?" I blushed slightly.

"You 21?" He nodded with furrowed eyebrows. "Well, uh, you mind buying me liquor?"

"You underage," I nodded while nervously biting my lips. "What ya want?"

"Peach Ciroc," I handed him a fifty and he walked inside. I leaned against the door waiting on him to come back out. I really prayed he ain't play me. "Here ya go," he passed over my change and the paper bag. "Never lemme get ya name," I looked up widely at him.

"Trinity," I smiled softly, tucking a stray curl behind my ear.

"Where you headed to anyways?" He nudged me playfully just walking down the strip.

"Wherever the night takes me I guess," I chuckled while feeling the orange glow of the sun beam on my ebony skin.

"Hm? You wanna come to this little gathering not too far from there, I was actually looking for a date but the girl bailed me." He slightly poured.

"Well, she's clearly an idiot. Sure I'll follow you there, this your car?" I pointed at the midnight blue Audi we stopped in front of.

"Yeah that's cool, thanks I'm Karim by the way." I held my hand out and shook his. Giggling before he walked me back towards my car.

Following behind him until we pulled up at this huge house, a lot of people were in the lawn and porch. The barbecue could be smelled all inside of my car. Drake blared from the outdoor speakers and a lot of the people bombarded Karim with hellos and who was I. "This my friend, Trin. Trin, this is everybody," he chuckled and I nervously waved.

"You brought alcohol?" A Mexican girl grabbed the paper bag and grinned. "I like her!"

"You like anyone who has alcohol, Espy," One dude shook his head who kissed my cheek. "I'm Tyler, now to meet you."

"You too," I smiled softly.

"I'm Morgan, this is China, Jermaine and that weirdo is Alexander." I nodded and followed behind the small group. The backyard was decorated beautifully and people were splashing and swimming in the pool while other just lingered around with some type of alcoholic beverage.

"Get comfortable, here," Karim handed me a watermelon margarita. It was good and strong. After a few drinks and lots of laughing I was getting more at ease. "Omg you fucking cheated!" I gasped loudly as I slammed my Uno cards down.

"Did not," China chuckled and shuffled the cards again.

"I quit man," I pouted receiving little laughs and nudges. Shaking my hand and sipping on the Ciroc in my plastic cup. Then Controlla blasted through the speakers and I got super excited, "Oh shit this my song!" I exclaimed and jumped up. Rolling my hips to the beat and belching the lyrics until I felt someone bring me into them. Glancing over my shoulder I noticed it was Karim, biting on my lips I began moving faster on his growing erection. Letting out a soft moan as he practically dry humped me in the backyard. Turning towards him and grabbing the back of his neck while grinding my hips into him, I heard whistles from the table and giggled loudly. He grabbed my hips pulling me back into him, "Damn." We both panted while practically grazing our lips against each other's.