Telling The Friends Chapter Eight

Start from the beginning

"Double D! I missed you! I thought the zombie aliens had eaten your brains!"

Edd struggled to get out of Ed's painful grip. Although Ed is slow, he was still strong. I hate to admit, but he's even stronger than me.

"Yeah sock head we've been trying to call ya! Were you with Kevin?!" Ed said.

Yeah he was. We were sleeping together. I smirked to myself picturing if we actually did more than sleep.

"Ed put me down this instant please!" Edd said pushing Ed away from him.

"Sorry Double D." he said placing Edd down.

"It's alright Ed. Now Eddy I can explain why I'm with Kevin."

"Yeah explain why you're with this Shovel head!" Eddy yelled pointing at me.

"Don't point your disgusting finger at me Dweeb!" I yelled at him.

"Eddy! No name calling!" Edd strictly said arms crossed. He looks pretty hot when he's mad.

"Fine!" Eddy said glaring at me. " I don't see why you're not saying anything to Kevin." he pouted.

I hear Edd sigh and he looks at me, before looking back at Eddy.

"Why don't we talk inside?" I ask.

"I'd appreciate that." Edd replies looking back at Eddy and Ed.

"Inside HIS house?!" Eddy says going wide eyed.

"Hurry up before I change my mind!" I say. Yuck Eddy in my house! I have to burn it now.

I walk inside Edd following behind me.
"Yay! Do you have buttered toast?" Ed asks walking in. Eddy has a questioning look before he steps inside. I close the door and Edd leads the way to the living room.

Me and Edd sit down on the same couch, while Ed and Eddy sit across us.

"So whats the deal here? Why're you hanging out with the enemy sock head?" Eddy asks breaking the silence .

"Well..."

----------Time Skip---------

"You could've called us!" Eddy yells.

"I didn't have a chance! I was already being attacked!" Edd yells back.

Ed blows his nose before hugging Edd, "I'm so sorry Double D!" He tells Edd.

"It's alright Ed. I can handle these things myself." He tells Ed patting his shoulder. Ed letting him down.

"By handle yourself you mean laying still while people beat you huh?"
I say.

"It was the only thing I knew how to do." He says back.

"You could've talked to me about these things Sock head." Eddy says.

"There was no need to bring you guys into this" Edd says looking down.

"We're your bestfriends!" Eddy yells."You didn't even call us. Instead you stay with Kevin." he says glaring at me. 

"At least I helped him! I can protect him!" I yell.

"Protect him?! You're the enemy! Why 'd you wanna protect Edd?!" he yells glaring at me.

"I'm not Edd's enemy. I'm protecting him! I know I was a dick to you guys when we were little, but I didn't hurt Edd as much! I helped Edd when he was in danger, I patched him up and I'm letting him stay here intil he's safe again!" I yell back.

I was telling the truth. I picked on Edd the least, because I knew he was special. I even helped him when he was laying in the street.

"He can stay with me!" Eddy yells.

"No he's staying with me!" I yell back defensely. No way was Edd leaving.

"Why?! Why did you even help him in the first place?! Why let him stay here?!" He yells.

"Because I-" I what? Like him? Love him? Was I ready to tell Edd that? Come out? Am I even gay? Bi?

I know I have feelings for him so I must be gay. But I haven't had these feeling for any other guys. So I might be just gay for him. Is that even possible? Damn it Kevin get your shit together!

"You what?" Eddy asks his eyebrow raised.

I look at Edd who's in Ed's lap tears in his eyes. He was looking at me so innocent. His blue eyes sparkling .
Looking at him I know how I feel.

"I-I love him."