Chapter 6: At The Same Time

Start from the beginning

I closed my locker with the stuff I needed til lunch; my binder with stuff for my morning classes and my phone.

"Well that will put you back to sleep. I have English, I'll walk you over there" He said and smiled.

"That would be great" I giggled "Because I don't know where it is"

I blushed as he walked me over to my class.

"Thanks" I blushed again, hopefully not much.

"No problem, maybe I'll see you around" Brody finished as he walked away to go back to his class.

I walked into History and saw Milton, good. A face I already know.

"Are you Sloane?" The teacher asked me.

I nodded and the teacher told me to sit anywhere that there was an open seat. There was one next to Milton and I sat there. That caused a few gasps in the room to occur.

At the end of class Milton had asked what class I had next and I said that I had Spanish.

"Jerry will be in there but I'll walk you over there. And he can show you to the class after that, but you may have to ask him" Milton laughed and lightly put his hand on my back to walk me out of History. I could tell a few students were surprised and confused, I didn't even have to turn around to notice that.

"Well I'll see you at lunch" I said to Milton as I was about to walk into my next class.

"Bye Sloane" He said "I can't wait for math"

I giggled to myself and walked into Spanish and saw Jerry in there.

"Yo Sloane" Jerry said from across the room.

"Hey Jerry" I said as me and Jerry hugged.

"Total swag that we have a class together" He smiled.

"Yeah, 'total swag'" I said and laughed a little bit.

So far this has been a good first day.

Jerry had walked me to my third class which was math but he had it too. He had his arm around me which didn't bother me, I mean we are friends so why would it bother me. I could feel people staring at us and whispering 'are they dating?' 'I saw her with that nerd Milton too'

I ignored it and me and Jerry walked into math together and sat toward the back. I sat next to him because I don't know anybody else.

Math went by pretty quickly and I left to go to my locker and I saw Jack walking out of his class which was right next to mine.

"Hey Sloane" Jack said as he gave me a quick hug "How's your first day?"

"It's been great, I have my first class with Milton and my second and third with Jerry" I smiled, and we reached our lockers.

"Well I hope you aren't hungry" He said and laughed. I had just gotten my binder with for my afternoon classes.

"Why?" I asked.

"The food here isn't even food"

We laughed and he walked me over to the cafeteria with even more eyes watching me.

'I thought Jack and Kim were dating' 'What is up with them?'

I ignored the comments as I walked over to the table where most of the gang was.

"Guess who I found?" Jack said as I sat down.

"Sloane!" Kim said as she gave me a hug. "How is your first day?!"

"It's good" I smiled, while also hearing more things.

'What kind of girl is she, going around with all the guys'

Sloane (me): Kim, the only thing is that I keep hearing all these things about me. Like all day, people have been talking about me

Kim: What?

Sloane: just listen and you should be able to hear it

'how many guys is she dating?'

'what a whore'

Okay that's it.

I got up from my seat and walked to the middle of the cafeteria.

"Okay, who has a problem with me?!" I shouted. They don't even know who I am or how strong I am, I am a freaking black belt. If they don't mess with Jack or Kim because of that they don't need to mess with me.

Nobody said anything but just looked at me.

"I have heard people talking about me all day. Why don't you just say it to my face?"

I'm just done. They don't know my life. They don't know how miserable I was my entire life until I joined the Bobbi Wasabi dojo.

"Fine" I heard from behind me "I have a problem with you"

///////

I really wanted to update but I didn't like where I stopped so this chapter is late because I really wanted to add more to the chapter. aaaaaand I had writers block, but just a little bit. I am getting in the zone right now so i will start writing the next chapter right after this. But I have been writing a little bit for "She's Not Bionic" and I have been writing this kick oneshot. I was thinking of have a bunch of oneshots just like how i have a bunch of brase oneshots. 

Anyway, hope you liked this :D