Intro- Through the well

- hey guys this is my first fanfiction based off of an actual fandom so please bare with me, enjoy!- -Also I will be at camp this following week so I can't update until i get back ;-;

-Inuyasha's POV-

"Dammit!" 

I said, tapping my fingers on the rough ground of Kaede's hut,

"What's takin' Kagome so long to return?"

Kaede looked up from whatever the hell she was doing and said to me,

"Inuyasha, if ye wants to see Kagome so badly, ye should go and fetch her yourself."

Damn, why didn't I think of that before

"Shut up you old hag! Don't tell me what to do!" 

I said before standing up and brushing my way out the door.

I set off at a quick pace in the direction of the Bone Eater's well

"She's been gone for three days all because of her stupid "school",

I said aloud,

"She needs to get her priorities straight, it's Naraku we need to be fighting off, not some weak "entrance exam" demon."

I quicken my pace when the well comes into view and hop into it. Immediately, I feel myself being sucked into Kagome's  world, and as I step out of the well I see her family's shrine around me instead of the forest that surrounds the well in my world. 

Kagome's world is so weird,

I think to myself,

I can never get used to it, no matter how many times I come over here to drag her ass back. 

As I'm walking out of the shrine where the well is, I see her running out of her house carrying her yellow backpack, except she isn't running towards me. 

"Hey Kagome!"  

I yell while chasing her,

"You said three days was all you need and it's been three days! We're going back whether you like it or not!" 

She turns to look at me while continuing to run. 

"Sit boy!" She yells and keeps running.

"Agh!" I say as my face slams into the ground.

Curse her, she'll pay for that later.

I get up and dust myself off, seeing the weird stares from people around me and remembering kagome to tell me to cover my ears in her world. I quickly run back to her house and take the strange hat I wear when I visit. 

By the time I run back to the place she told me to sit, she's out of sight. 

Damn, I'll have to follow her scent all around this stinkin' village. 

I bend down on the ground, crawling around until I find her scent trail and start to follow it. 

Haha Kagome, I've found you and once I get to you I'm taking you back!

-Kagome's POV- 

I sigh as I make it to my seat right as the bell is ringing.

As the test goes on I sit thinking about this morning.

That Inuyasha! I can't believe he wants to take me back the day of my important make-up exam, and he's the reason I have to take it in the first place! 

The bell for the end of school rings and apparently I'm fuming in my seat long enough for Yuka, Eri, and Ayumi to notice and walk over to me. 

"What's wrong Kagome? Is there trouble with your boyfriend?" Eri asks me.