TenRose and Doomsday AU (Ten's Point of View)

A/N Credit for the picture goes to @/_john_buys_a_bowtie_ on Instagram. This story is the same Doomsday AU as the one before this, it's just in Ten's Point of View.

------------------------------------

Ten's Point of View

"Rose!" I screamed as she was falling into the void. Her dad suddenly appeared and caught her and brought her back to the alternate universe. Then, the void closed. I can't see Rose again. I walked to the wall where the void was and stood against it. I started to cry. Why did it need to be her? I love her. I slid down the wall and cried. I need to find a way to see her again. I was just going to ask her to marry me. I need to see her at least one last time. I stood up and I saw a crack in the ceiling, then it disappeared. It was probably the last bit of the void closing up. (A/N It was really the crack Rose saw.) I walked to the TARDIS and wrote a quick note of what I was going to tell Rose before I see her again. I need to be able to tell her that I can never see her again without crying. If I start to cry, it will just make things worse for Rose.

I wrote my letter and stood in front of the mirror reading it. The first time I read it out loud, I cried so much I couldn't read the whole thing. I had to stop and cry for about fifteen minutes before I could go on. I started again. I cried, but I made it the whole way through this time. I can't cry. I can't cry. Rose will be even more sad if I am crying. I can't cry.

I kept trying to read what I had wrote without crying, and finally I succeeded. I read it through another time just to make sure I had it and I sent Rose a message through the TARDIS to meet me at Bad Wolf Bay so I can see her again. I chose Bad Wolf Bay, because that was the only part of time that I hadn't sealed off yet.

I then projected myself down to Bad Wolf Bay, so Rose could see me and I projected her into the TARDIS so I could see her one last time.

I talked to her and she said that she has herself, Mikey, her mum, her dad, and the baby. I was speechless. I don't know what I thought. At first, I thought it was someone else's baby and I felt hurt. Then, I thought it was mine. If it was mine, I wasn't ready to take that news. I was going I start crying. I can't cry. If it was mine, I wouldn't be able to see the baby or Rose again. Then, she said that it was her mum's. I was so relieved.

"I love you Doctor," Rose said to me.

Rose loves me. She loves me. Yes! She loves me. Ok. I can't show it.

"Quite right too," I said. "And if it is my last chance to say it, Rose Tyler, I love you," she started to fade, but I hope she could still here me, so I kept going. "And I promise I will get you out of there so you can travel with me again. I love you Rose. Don't give up on me."

Oh, I really hope she heard all of what I said. I need to find her. I love her and she loves me and that is all the power I need. I will find you, my dearest Rose. I promise.