Chapter 2

"He's... Bipolar? Are you sure?"

"I'm positive."

I live with a mate. We split the rent to our flat in London. His name's Niall. He's quiet and keeps to himself. Now that I think about it... I don't know much about him. All I know are a few of his likes, dislikes and his girlfriend. Her names Erica. She's a sweet girl. Doesn't talk much either.

"I wouldn't blame him for the way he's been acting... He can't help it."

"He can't help it?" I laugh raising an eyebrow. Niall gets up and opens himself a beer.

"It's a disease Zayn."

"Then we need to get him the help!"

"You think a guy like Harry is going to make anybody help him?" Niall shakes his head.

When Louis died we found Harry 2 weeks later dangling from a bridge. He was muttering things to himself. He wouldn't listen to the cops, he wouldn't listen to any of us. I went by his side and took a seat where he was sitting. I asked him how he was doing. He laughed.

"Harry you can't leave us."

"And why's that?"

"Harry you cant jump... You left your wings at home!" A voice from behind scram. He didn't turn. "Harry!" Alexia stopped three feet away from us.

"I want to kill myself."

"Thats okay baby. It's okay to want to kill yourself but please... Don't."

Like I said, Louis was everybody's rock.

Niall liked to play his guitar after a certain time. He was actually really good at it. Niall is hiding something from me he is also very good at that. Niall has been hiding something from me since we moved in together. He would leave at around 12 each night and come back at around 2-3 in the morning. First I thought he was going to see Erica but then I realized there's probably more to this disappearance than a little romance.

"Im leaving!" Niall shouts once again.

"Hold up mate" I quickly made my way down the stairs.

"Give me a lift to the 24/7 corner store, I need more ciggs" I put on my coat looking for my shoes.

"Im running late..."

"For what?"

"Never mind just hurry up."

I knew he was running late for his usual 12 o'clock events and thats why I asked for a lift. Because whatever Niall was hiding he had to be punctual for. I know what that's like.