Louis' Suicide

~

Still to this day I don't know how he passed. I mean people say its due to his suicidal attempt. I don't believe that. I knew somewhat a lot about his past. I knew who he put his trust into. I knew of his hopes and dreams. How he always wore the same white shirt with the same blue jeans. He was cold when anxious, bored or deeply in thought. He tried about everything. Louis was everyones rock. When you had a problem you went to Louis. He just knew what to say every time.

"So tell me why today he's not with us... If he was that convincing and conniving."

"I don't know" I screamed because I didn't.

He left a lot behind. He left his mother, father, sisters and a family of his own. He left his little girl and pregnant wife. She was a mess after finding out about his death. She stopped talking, eating, moving... She didn't want to know anything about anyone or anything but she's pregnant and that wouldn't have been wise. So we forced her out of bed, changed her into clean clothes and got food to that little sperm. We kept on telling her how it's a little Louis in there and she wouldn't want to lose another one.

"He fucked up man, there's nothing more to it" Harry laughed.

~