5.0

Today was the day I was getting married; it was hard to believe that I was getting married even though when I was a little girl I dreamed of this moment pretending my stuff teddy bear was my husband so I've been practising a lot walking down the aisle even since I was little so I should be a pro at this. The girls already had their dresses on and their hair and make-up done and the bride was lucky last since she needed more time.

"I can't believe your actually getting married Savannah" Bailey said sitting down next to me while the hairdresser was doing my hair.

"I can't believe it either, it feels like a dream and it feels like just yesterday I met that charming man lying in that hospital bed" I said smiling at myself.

"I had a feeling you two would end up getting married, I didn't know when but I saw it happening" she told me.

"Thank you" I said. There was a knock on the door and Lauren got up opening the door and Anna Marie walked in.

"Where's my daughter in law"? She said happily.

"She's over here" I said, luckily the hairdresser was done so I was able to get up walking over to Anna Marie.

"Oh honey you haven't even put that dress on yet and I'm already tearing up" she said holding my hands. "I just want to say even though your already apart of the family before my son popped the question, I just want to officially welcome you to the Irwin family" she said giving me a hug.

"Aw thank you; you're like the mother I've always wanted as well and thank you for everything it means a lot" I said pulling away from her hug.

"Savannah we need to fit you into your dress" said the wedding planner, I turned around walking over to get fitted for my dress. It was happening I was getting married and the nerves were starting to kick in but I knew everything would be okay once I see the man I fell in love with at the end of the aisle.

After fitting into my dress, everyone left the room just so I could have a breather before it was time. I just stood there looking at my dress in the mirror and talking to myself. I wonder how Ashton is feeling. There was a knock on the door and I quickly walked over but before opening the door.

"Savannah" I heard Ashton on the other side of the door.

"Ashton, you know I can't open the door plus you should be getting ready" I said leaning against the door.

"I know but I quickly wanted to talk to you and say even though I can't see you I know you look beautiful and I know I'm going to be speechless and maybe cry and I found this the other night and wanted to give it you" he said. I saw a photo slide under the door and it was a picture from our first date that Ashton took of us. "I wanted to give it to you because I remember you saying that was one of the best dates you've ever been on in a while and you've always said it's your favourite date no matter what"

"I love it; thank you Ashton" I said.

"Ashton"! I heard Michael yell.

"I better get going but I'll see you soon, love you" he said.

"I love you too" I said smiling. Ashton soon walked off and I walked over to my bag putting the photo in my bag. The door opened and I turned around hoping it wasn't Ashton but I thankful to see dad smiling like an idiot.

"Aw honey; look at you, you look like a Disney princess just like you said you wanted too" he said walking over to me.

"Thank you dad, gosh I'm so nervous about this like I feel like my heart is going to burst out of my chest" I said laughing at myself sitting down on the sofa.