5.2

It was the middle of the week and I decided to finally call dad to talk to him about our trip and also thank him for upgrading us while Ashton was having asleep.

"Hello" I heard him speak.

"Hey dad" I said smiling.

"Savannah, how's your honeymoon? Is it nice in Bali"? He asked.

"Yeah it's nice and so beautiful; I just want to stay here plus thank you for upgrading us to this beautiful apartment house" I said but the other line was quite. "Dad"?

"I didn't upgrade anything honey? If I did I would have told Ashton but this time it wasn't me. Sorry probably someone else in the family but so clue. Maybe Michael or Bailey or even mum" he said.

"Please mum wouldn't do this, she hates Ashton and hates the fact I'm married to him, but I better get going because I'm about to go out to a dinner and show but I need to wake Ashton up, I'll talk to you soon bye dad" I said "Love you"

"Love you too and stay safe" he said before hanging up. I felt two arms wrap around my waist and soon a kiss on my cheek.

"Afternoon sleepy head, you still want to go out for dinner"? I asked turning around facing Ashton.

"Yeah just let me go for a shower for or we could go together" he said winking at me.

"I've already gone for one after you crashed on the bed" I said walking back into the room.

"You're no fun; whatever I'll be ready in ten" he said; he gave me a quick kiss before running to the bathroom. I walked into our room finding a nice dress to wear but I remember that I kept most clothes in my suitcase. I grabbed my suitcase out of the closet opening it up searching through to find my short blue dress that I got before coming to Bali. When I got to the bottom of the suitcase I felt something like a tiny bag, I got it out seeing it was a Victoria secret bag thinking it was from Ashton but when I saw the tag I rolled my eyes.

Just an extra present encase you want to make things kinky and wear better underwear rather than you're granny panties – Bailey xo

I rolled my eyes decided to grab my phone to give Bailey a call hoping she wasn't busy at the moment. I walked back outside ringing Bailey.

"Hello" I heard Bailey say.

"Hello cheeky" I said smirking.

"Well hello Mrs. Irwin, how's the honeymoon going"? She asked.

"It's great about to go out for dinner, oh and even though it's taken me a week thanks for the little present" I said.

"I knew you would love it" Bailey said.

"Bailey you know I'm not going to wear it; I never wear it because I rather my granny panties plus Ashton thinks it's cute" I said.

"Savannah, you're married now and on a honeymoon I'm not saying you have to wear it all the time but at least give Ashton a treat, it's time for you to be the romantic one not him" she said.

"BAILEY HURRY UP, OR ELSE WERE GOING TO BE LATE"! I heard Michael shout.

"I have to go but if you need anything else just call" she said "I miss you and say hello to Ashton for me" she said.

"I will, I miss you guys too bye" I said; the line soon disconnected and I thought about what Bailey said. This was my honeymoon and it was already romantic but it was always Ashton doing the romantic things so I guess it was my turn to make everything romantic.

3 Days Later

I never knew you had to put so much work into making everything perfect for the one you love. I sent Ashton going around the hotel to get me things so I could set up before it was night and Ashton came back. I heard the door open and I quickly put the gown on me to cover up the underwear that I couldn't believe I was actually wearing.

"Savannah? Honey"? He said sounding really confused. I took a deep breath walking around the corner.

"Yes" I said having an innocent face on.

"What are you up too? This is very different normally it's me being romantic" he said walking over to me. I walked over to him starting to untie my gown.

"Well it's time for change Mr. Irwin" I said smirking, I threw the gown on the ground and Ashton seemed gob smacked by this change in me.

"This is turning me on so much" he said. I wrapped my arms around he's neck smiling at him.

"Good that means its working" I said; I wasn't just going to get straight into the steamy part of the night. I grabbed my gown putting it back on looking up at Ashton. "Guess you'll just have to wait until later" I said walking away.

"Really? You're playing that card tonight"? He asked

"Sure am, the best treat will be last Mr. Irwin" I said

"Why can't I have it now"? He said whining.

"Whining isn't going to help Mr. Irwin, so come seat down and let's eat dinner and see where this night will take us" I said.

"I hope it ends with us two in bed naked" he said with a cheeky smile on he's face.

"Guess we will have to find out later" I said walking into the dining room.

Throughout dinner I kept teasing Ashton putting my gown down a little bit to show cleavage and I got see Ashton was trying to keep it together. I got up taking the gown off walking over towards Ashton thinking it was time but I picked up the plates winking at him.

"I'll just go get dessert" I said smirking at him walking away. I walked into the kitchen putting the dishes into the sink about to wash them until I felt someone grab my hand twirling me around, I was fact to face with Ashton who had lust in he's eyes and needed me.

"Screw dessert, I want you" he said closing the gap between us and connecting our lips. I wrapped my arms around he's neck soon jumping up so he could catch me carrying me towards the bedroom. Ashton threw me back onto the bed and he took he's shirt off soon climbing on top of me. "Gosh this is what you do when you tease me, the things you do to me Savannah" he said leaning in kissing me again. I pulled away smirking at him

"I'm glad I have that effect on you, now make love to me" I said with a cheeky smile.

"Oh I will" he said before kissing me once again.

- - -

I've had such a busy week and I'm about to have another busy week and I'm not sure if this week I'll get to update but I'll see how I go 

Sorry for the people that were excited to finally read a smut in this story but I'm just not really a big fan of smut, I mean I know I've written some in my stories but that's when I feel like writing the whole smut thing but please don't be mad just be happy I updated :) 

Love you all xxx