3.8

Today was Christmas and it was supposed to be a day you spend with your family but for me I was spending it with my boyfriend's family. Harry and Lauren already opened there presents and were enjoying their new gifts they got. I didn't bother getting the gifts out that mum gave me last night, it was too much. Ashton sat down next to me handing me a bag that wasn't the one mum gave me but it was big pink bag and I looked seeing tons of wrapped presents.

"Merry Christmas" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Ashton you didn't have too" I said smiling grabbing the first gift.

"Oh but I did" he said smiling. I unwrapped the first present seeing a nice hang bag that was in my favourite colour. The next present I unwrapped was in a little pink bag and I pulled out a sexy pair of undies. My eyes widen and so did Anne Maire's.

"Ashton" I said putting them away quickly.

"What I couldn't help myself" he said winking at me. The next gift was coupon that had various things and Anne Marie said she would like to use the one about cleaning the house. The next had chocolates and movies in it and the final gift in a small bag, I reached in the small bag getting out a small box and my eyes widen and I quickly looked up at Ashton.

"Ashton, what is this"? I asked worried, was he going to propose to me? I was confused. Ashton took the box off me opening it up and inside was a beautiful ring inside but it didn't seem like a engagement ring. It was a promise ring.

"It took me forever to find a final gift for you for Christmas but after that amazing night in Sydney and while you were asleep, I wanted to go get coffee and I just kept thinking about you and knowing these moments I've spent with you have been fantastic and I wanted to give you this promise ring because I love you Savannah" he said smiling.

"I love you too Ashton" I said. Ashton put the ring on my finger and while he did he said.

"I give you this ring as a promise to you, a promise that I'll be here and I'll always be true. I promise that I'll hold you when your day isn't going right and I will comfort you through the long cold night. I promise that I'll make you smile when you feel like dying. I promise you that I'll be here when you feel like crying. I promise that I will guide you when the future isn't clean. I promise I will be there to wipe away your every tear. I promise that no matter what we make it through, I give you this ring as a promise. A promise that I will always love you" he said. I leaned in giving Ashton a kiss and hearing Anne Marie blowing her nose into a tissue while Lauren was behind us and said.

"I don't think I've heard the word promise so many times, my head hurts" she said getting up walking into the kitchen. I turned looking at Ashton remembering I still haven't given him the present I got him.

"Shit, my present is going to be shitty compared to yours" I said getting up.

"Come on I'll love it no matter what" he said. I came back with the gift that was a guitar with a bow on it and the biggest smile appeared on Ashton's face.

"You said you love music and never really got the chance to have a guitar, you only got to practise on one in school so here you go" I said smiling.

"Savannah, I love it" he said taking the guitar off me and giving me a kiss. He sat down next to Harry and started playing with it. I walked into the kitchen seeing Lauren helping Anna Marie out with the food.

"Seems like you two are getting pretty serious" Lauren said putting the dishes away.

"Well yeah but it seems to be going so quick, first wanting to move out with me and next this promise ring which I love" I said staring at it.