Expriment gone wrong

~3rd P.O.V.~

A 19 year old inter walked down the halls of Jurassic World. She had hope to soon be a trainer, but at the moment she was being called to the lab. A few guards tailed right behind her, seeing as they were that ones that went and got her. As soon as she set foot in the lab a bunch of scientist ran over to her.

"Right this way Ms. (L/n)." They guided her over to an area in that lab.

"If you don't mind, I would like to know why I was called down to the lab." She said and as soon as she said that she felt a needle enter the back of her neck, before she blacked out.

~Time Skip by magic~ Your P.O.V.~

Darkness, that was all I could see. It was as if my body was drifting off in space. I let out a small groan and tried opening my eyes, at first it didn't work but after a few times of trying I finally got my eyes to open. It was really bright at first and I really couldn't remember a thing, until it hit me. I was in the lab on a cold hard table. I went to sit up only to find restraints bound my hands and feet.

~3rd P.O.V.~

One scientist walked into the room to find her awake. He was shocked but ran out of the room for a few seconds before bringing more scientist with him.

"I was hoping to do it while she was asleep, so she wouldn't feel anything." One muttered.

"Hey what's going on here?!" She asked franticly as she started to pull at the leather that bound her to the table.

"Quick, hold her down and bring the needle." The scientist rushed to hold down the struggling girl and a needle, full of weird liquid, was handed to the head scientist. He walked over to the girl and held her head down, before shoving the needle into her neck. A scream escaped her lips and the sound of cracking bones could be heard. They backed away from her as she slowly started to transform.

"This wasn't suppose to happen!" A few voices could be heard yelling as the scientist rushed around. (Author-chan: This is about to get a bit weird so I'm going to try and explain it a bit. When you transform, you are not a big dinosaur, you're a baby one. This is because you just was injected with it so the liquid thought of you as a baby dinosaur. K, now lets move on)

A few watched as the girl in front of them transformed into a baby raptor. The form looked just like a newborn. The head scientist picked her up and carried her to were the newborn baby dinosaurs were fed. He handed a nurse the sleeping raptor, before leaving. They called in the new trainer that they had just got a few weeks ago, for the other raptors that had just hatched two days ago.

"Here, take her." He was surprised as the nurse dumped the creature in his arms and handed him a bottle of meat that was blended. The trainer was none other that Owen Grady.

"No one ever told me there was a fifth raptor." He mumbled. "Hey wake up little girl." Her eyes shot open and she blinked at him.

"Mr. Grady!" The manager of the park yelled as she walked to him. He let out a small groan, but turned to face her. The head scientist had told her everything that had happen and she was determined not to tell him anything, just that he had to take care of the girl.

"Oh, I see you already meet her. You have to take care of this raptor as well, she will be placed in your raptor pin and the scientist have already gave her the name (Y/n) and you can't change it. Now have a nice day." She said before turning around and walking away, leaving Owen with the small raptor. He was in shock as he looked down the small thing.

P.S.: This is also on my quotev account called AnimeisAwesome.