Chapter 13 - Back to normal?

Katy's POV
School is so boring. I could literally feel myself falling asleep when I returned to school on Monday. The first lessons dragged until break. I found Hailey, Georgina, Lola, Izzy and Regina sat in their usual spot in the cafeteria.
"Hey" Hailey smiled. I sat down on the end next to Hailey.
"Hey" I half smiled. Everyone went silent for a moment.
"Ugh the Hemsworth brothers kill me!" Regina giggled while placing her magazine down on the table for all of us to see.
"Personally I prefer guys from rock bands" Lola laughed.

The bell went for lesson and I had science. I walked there with Lola and Georgina. I went in and sat down in my seat next to Leo.
"Hey" he smiled.
"Hey" I replied. He turned to look at me. He just stared me in the eye for a moment.
"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked.
"I'm just trying to see if you're alright or not" he replied.
"I'm so glad you didn't say 'because you're beautiful'!" I exclaimed. "How can you tell how I'm feeling?"
"Your eyes reveal all" I sheepishly smiled at what he said. My heart fluttered at his kind words.

We were halfway through an experiment when Jasmine, Tamzin, Millie and Ellen walked over.
"Hey Leo" Tamzin smiled. He half smiled as a way of saying hello. As Jasmine walked closer she knocked over our pot of water.
"Oh clumsy me!" she exclaimed. Millie went to get paper towels while Leo refilled the water.
"Listen up bitch," Ellen started.
"We fucking told you to break up with Leo but you didn't," continued Jasmine.
"So we will make your life hell," warned Tamzin. "And you're going to regret ever speaking to Leo!" With that Tamzin pushed me and I fell backwards into the table. I knocked over the rest of our equipment. As I was getting back up Leo and Millie came back.
"Are you okay?" Leo asked. I just nodded.
"Oh my gosh Katy I can't believe how clumsy you can be!" Jasmine exclaimed.
"I hope that you're okay" Ellen fake smiled before walking away.

After science I walked to next lesson with Leo. I couldn't stop thinking about what just happened. They think that they own the school and can scare everyone away and tell them what to do. They were going to get a shock because I wasn't listening.

Next lesson was history and I was sat next to Lola at the back.
"What happened in science?" she asked.
"Bitches seem to think that they own Leo and that I've stolen him from them" I replied. Lola sat in silence for a moment.
"Okay don't feel offended but," she started. "You aren't just with him to get at them are you?"
"No," I started. "He makes me happy and he makes me feel special. When I'm with him I don't feel like loser Katy or reject Katy. I feel like me. I've never felt like this before. I generally think I love him." Lola smiled.
"Would you look at that," she started. "The rebel girl fell for a gentleman"

At the end of the day I walked home with Leo. We held hands all the way home.
"Wanna come round mine?" I asked.
"Sure" he smiled.
"It's a bit hectic though," I started. "With moving Tia in and having the rest of the family there. And Tullulah just doesn't tidy up her toys" He laughed at me.
"What?" I asked. He spun me round so that I was facing him.
"You're cute when you nervously ramble" he grinned. With that he gave me a passionate kiss.

When we got to my house we sat in the living room where Tia, Niomi, Crystal, Sam and Tullulah were sat.
"Do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked everyone.
"Sure," Crystal shrugged. We looked through our movies and ended up deciding to watch Meet the Fockers. I sat down on the two seater sofa with Leo. He wrapped his arm around me and I placed my head on his chest.
"Eww," Tia joked. I stuck my middle finger up at her.

After the movie ended we decided to watch another.
"Stay the night," I smiled turning to face Leo.
"I'd have to go and get some stuff" he told me.
"Then go and get some stuff then come back" I told him. He agreed and went to get some stuff.
"So do you loovve him?" Sam teased once Leo had left.
"He's my boyfriend" I sheepishly replied.
"Aww Katy loves him!" Crystal teased. I just shook my head.

After watching another movie, Leo and I went to get ready for bed. I got changed into some pyjamas in the bathroom. I then took my extensions out and put my hair up in a messy ponytail. I then proceeded to remove my makeup before going back to the bedroom. Leo was already led in bed. I climbed into bed next to him. I turned to face him.
"Night princess," he whispered.
"Night," I replied.
"I love you," he told me.
"I love you too," I whispered in response. I gently kissed his lips and our lips moved in sync. I then turned to face away from him. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

He made my heart flutter every time.

I loved him.

A/N
Another chapter👏
I broke up from school today for the summer🎉
So hopefully I will be able to update more now😘
Please vote, comment and follow❤️💞