Chapter 27 - Tour Date

Katy's POV
I sat in the car on a journey to I didn't even know where. Leo suddenly wrapped his arm around me. I looked up at him.
"I was thinking," he started. "That we should go on a date tonight,"
"Yeah okay," I agreed. "But what about Charlie?"
"I'll just chill in the hotel," Charlie told me.
"By yourself?" I asked feeling bad about leaving him alone.
"Yeah I'll just Netflix and chill," he replied. I laughed.
"Do you even know what that means?" I laughed.
"Yeah to watch Netflix and chill," he answered. I laughed even more.
"No it doesn't," I replied while shaking my head.
"What does it mean then?" Leo asked joining in on the conversation.
"Oh I'd rather not be the one to corrupt your innocence," I joked.

I looked in the mirror one last time making sure I looked perfect. My black hair had been slightly curled and I hadn't put my extensions in. I had my usual amounts of makeup on with a red lipstick and winged eyeliner. I was wearing a strapless black dress with my leather jacket. I had skin coloured tights on and I wore black wedges on my feet. I grabbed my handbag off the bed then went to the door.

Leo was stood waiting looking hot like always. He took my hand.
"You look stunning," he complimented me.
"Thanks," I replied shyly. Even after all this time he could make me nervous. I felt my stomach doing summersaults.
"Why don't you have your extensions?" he asked me as we walked down the corridor.
"I think I've grown out of them," I replied. "I don't want to be the rebellious girl I was and always had been. This is me now. Plus I'm totally planning on dying my hair a pastel purple," He chuckled slightly.

We walked down the streets and found our way to seaside. I had no idea where we were but we were by the sea. We found a little fish and chip shop so we went inside. We bought some chips and like always Leo tried to pay. I didn't let him pay though.

As we ate our chips we went on a walk down the beach.
"This is nice," Leo smiled.
"What is?" I asked playing dumb so he would elaborate further.
"Us spending time together like this," he replied. "Just me and you being us," I turned to face him. I moved closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck so that we were face to face.
"I love you," I smiled. We shared a deep passionate kiss. I pulled away slightly. I grabbed a handful of chips out of his pot of chips and ran.
"Thanks for the free chips sucker!" I laughed as I ran down the beach. Leo ran after me and caught up quickly. He grabbed by the waist and spun me around. He slowly lowered me then kissed me once more.
"This is why I love you," he smiled.

We spent the rest of the night doing stupid things and just having fun. As we approached the hotel room hand in hand, I felt sad that the night was over.
"Goodnight princess," he smiled before kissing me.
"Goodnight," I replied while going into my hotel room. I heard the door shut behind me and the lights flickered on. I let out a deep sigh as I was welcomed to an empty hotel room. I shrugged into my pyjamas and clambered into the cold bed.

I tossed and turned in an attempt to get to sleep but I just couldn't fall asleep. I was tired but my mind just wouldn't let me sleep. I gave up trying to sleep and grabbed my phone.
To Leo❤️💗😘
Hey are you still awake?😘 xxx
I waited for a reply. It came after a few minutes.
From Leo❤️💗😘
Yeah are you okay?😘 xxx

To Leo❤️💗😘
Yeah but I can't sleep😔 can you come and keep me company?😘 xxx

I waited for a reply to my last text but didn't get one. After a few minutes I assumed that he had just gone back to sleep. But then I heard a knock at the door. I looked through the peep hole to see Leo standing there. I opened the door and he greeted me with a hug. He came in and we got into bed. I snuggled into him and could no longer feel the harsh coldness of the bed. I found my tiredness taking over.
"I love you so much," was the last thing I heard before the tiredness took over and I fell into a deep sleep.

A/N
I've updated again👏
I'm at home ill😩😩
Qotc: What's your favourite movie?💗

Please vote, comment and follow😘