24. One Night Only.

One week later...

Ominous P.O.V

It was the day of Prom night and Kenzie was helping Jason with his prom attire. "Kenz it's not that simple. I'm trying to win back Tiana not impress a few people".

Kenzie rolled her eyes as she tighten the knot to fix his tie. Her phone started to ring. It was Felix. Oh how she missed Felix her stupid little stud muffin.

She would chose Felix's craziness over Jason's arrogance everyday. Kenzie thought she was in love with Jason but turns out it was just lust instead.

Jordan was another story. She still loves him but she has lost the hope of him ever loving her back. She also started to doubt that Jason's plan will work since its coming close to the deadline and nothing significant has happened.

"Hello?" Kenzie sang picking up.

"Sup Kenz it's been a while since you came over to chill" Felix replied sounding quite comfortable. She could tell he was laying down by how his voice was. "Shit you know I've been busy" Kenzie went on.

"A little too busy. I missed ya. We all do" Felix admitted making her feel some type of way.

Before she was to respond Jason beat her to it. "Who the fuck you talkin to". That caught both Kenz and Felix offguard.

"Sorry- I um-". " Nah nigga who you talkin to like that. You better watch your fucking mouth and ask her in the proper way" Felix interrupted her.

Jason scoffed finding Felix amusing.
"Who is this nigga? Didn't I tell you to stop fucking with them East Mali niggas?".

"This nigga her is her ex how's my dick taste-". That's when Kenzie had decided to end call so things wouldn't go from zero to one hundred real quick.

"So that's your ex huh? Cool" Jason questioned whild remaining collected as if Felix and him never almost popped it off.

Kenzie ignored the text that was coming her way from Felix. She checked the time. "Jas, it's six thirty and Prom isn't until eight".

"Oh yes I know. I just have some shit to take care of. Don't wait up for me. I just may have Tiana on my dick tonight" Jason ranted on sounding cocky. "What if she's on Jordan's instead" She scoffed.

Jason's happy thoughts have dissipated. "Never. Tiana will never give Sanchez any type of her goodies. She's to pure for that".

An automatic eye roll came across her.

'Pure my ass' She thought.

"Wish me luck!".

And then Jason was out the door with Kenzie waiting on his bed.

~~~~~

Jordan's P.O.V

"But you have signed the contract! So your actually throwing away everything for her?" Warren exclaimed in disbelief. "I have to. She's giving up modeling so I have to do the same for Ti" I explained to Warren while I place on my belt.

It was Prom Night and about two weeks ago I had asked Tiana Rose Pierce to be my date for the evening. It was seven- thirty and Felix and I were running a little behind schedule.

"Wait? So you were modeling too?" Felix chuckled as he came back inside Warren's beach house. He just smoked a blunt so he was still a little high.

"Felix I don't think Casey would like her date to come into Prom high as a kite" I stated raising a brow. Felix chuckled nodding his head. "Yeah I'm going to take a quick shower and get dressed" He said before leaving Warren and I.