The fall of Shiganshina

Start from the beginning

We went out and father left

"Have a good trip!" Eren and I shouted to him.

Then mother spoke"I meant what I said earlier. It's irresponsible"

"Huh? What!? Irresponsible?!"
He then fough with her again and ran off. She then put her hand onto my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

"Ayanami the boy need to be protected from himself. Promise me, whenever he is in trouble I can count on you to have his back."

I nodded and ran off with Mikasa to find Eren. We saw him running towards some bullies.

"Ah it's Eren. Here for some more?" They laughed.

Then Mikasa and me appeared behind him and they faces sunk from threatening to terrified.

"They are with him! Run"

"Ha! That's all it takes." Eren said looking at the running idiots."I am just that scary."

"Well two of you are." Armin said who was sitting on the floor. Poor boy they always take him on. I went over to him and I touched his head to look if something happened there. I felt a bump and when I touched it he winced a bit.

I quickly removed my hand and apologized.

"It's okay. You weren't the one who hit me." He looked at me trying to smile a bit. I put his cheek in my hands and pulled him closer to my face.

"A-ayanami what are you doing?" He shuttered out.

I placed a small kiss on his forehead and released his face from my hands.

I looked at his face and he was all red.

"What is it Armin?"

"Wh- why did y-you just do that?" He shuttered.

"Well mother always does this when we hurt our self of don't feel good so she kisses is on the forehead. Then we feel should better and it works on me. I am sorry don't you feel better yet. Should I do it again?" I asked.

"N-no I feel better now. Thank you." He said looking down and stood up.

We went over to the river and sat there talking about how we aren't allowed to show interests in the outsideworld.

Then a thunder came. It hit the ground on the outside but still why is there a thunder on such a beautiful day?

"What was that?" Eren asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Look over there!" A man shoutey and armin ran to where he was.

"Armin wait!" Eren shouted and we followed him.

Armin then stopped and looked over to the wall. I looked too and froze. No. No this can't be.

"Hey what is up? Talk to me!" Eren said.

I tapped his shoulder and pointed at the wall. He froze too.

Then a head then slowly rose behind the wall. No. No no no how can he do that? The walls are 50m high. Then an explosion came. And we all flew back. He kicked the wall!? No there is a hole in the wall. No this is bad. Very bad!

Eren and me then stood up.

Mom! No I hope she is alright.

We ran as fast as we could towards our house. Turn. Turn. Turn one more and then there is our house.

We made the last turn and then we saw it. No.

"Mom!""Mother!" Eren and I shouted in unsion.

We went over to her and grabbed the plank which was on her.