One- Shower Fun & The Sex Room -EDITED-

Zayn Malik

July 21, 2013

19:18

"I love you," Niall whispered into my neck as I rinsed off my body in the shower. "I love you too," I said as he roamed his hands over my body. "I love your tattoos," he said kissing a tattoo on my shoulder trailing his kisses down my arm making me slowly grow hard.

"Your muscles make me moan," he said squeezing my upper arm. "Oh yeah?" I asked rinsing my hair again, flexing my muscles on purpose. "Oh yes, they make me grow so hard," Niall moaned kissing my neck again.

"And I love your package," he said wrapping his hand firmly around the base of my cöck. I held back a tempting moan. "Niall, babe, I have to- ahh," I moaned as he started to stroke my 11 inches.

"I-I have to shower babe," I strangled out looking at him and he nodded leaving kisses over my wet, tan skin. "I know," he mumbled and I turned and faced him. "Naughty, naughty boy," I whispered making my hands roam his pale neck.

"Only for you Daddy," he said innocently and I felt my length against my stomach. I left open mouth kisses along his neck and he gripped my hair as our lengths touched. "Naughty, my naughty little boy," I mumbled, mainly to myself and I put a love bite on my boyfriend's neck.

"Yes, only your little naughty boy," Niall moaned and I attacked his lips. We got out, his legs wrapped around my waist, his hands tangled in my hair, as I had my hands around his soft bum, squeezing it gently, as I took him to the room.

It had a huge bed I the middle of the room, a leather body harness hanging sideways from the ceiling, just a few feet behind the bed. A vertical pole, and a horizontal pole.

It had a row of electric, automatic sensor candles along the side of the wall on the ground. A stereo against the head of the bed. A table in all four of the corners.

The first one held a paddle, leather whip, and other items for 'punishment.'

The second one held a collection of lubes. Like flavored ones such as, blueberry blast, sweet cherry, cheeky peach, special strawberry, and so on.

The third one held an arrangement of different sized dildos, butt plugs, and vibrators. We had a large assortment.

The fourth and finale one, was just for Niall. It had leather, knee high heeled boots on display, with lingeries and thongs. Makeup and jewelry. And garter belts.

Just for him.

There was a bathroom that had a large wall long length shower and a big jacuzzi in the middle of it. It was heart shaped. There were racks with towels and a shelf of pregnancy tests - because Niall could get pregnant - and condoms, all sizes and different brands.

I guess we were a very kinky couple who love to explore what we are capable of during sex.

This was a secret room in the house. Other than my art room.

I laid Niall down on the bed and that's where the fun began.