Sixteen | Louis' Birthday -EDITED-

Zayn Malik

December 24, 2013

12:39

It was the afternoon and Niall and I were our buying Louis a present. I personally had gotten him a red 458 Italia Ferrari.

Niall and I are in a baby store. "Oh! This is cute!" Niall said taking a onesie that said 'Uncle's Little Girl' on the front. I laughed and felt the fabric.

"Well, it is going to Uncle Lou," I stated and he grinned and we bought it, as well as some pink dummies. They wrapped it there and Niall took the neatly wrapped present, taping an ultrasound on top.

We left for the 1D house. I drove his car while Niall drove ours. I wrote on the back, 'Happy 22nd birthday Lou!' with soap.

We got there and went in. "Lou!" Niall cheered hugging him. I placed the keys in a small box and taped it close. Cheap, I know.

"Hey Zee!" Lou said hugging me. "Hey shortie," I said and he growled at me making me chuckle. I handed him the box and he glared at me. "I SAID I DONT NEED ANYTHING!" he yelled flipping us off. We laughed and joined the families in the living room.

We sang happy birthday to him and cut the cake at 19:00.

It was now 20:27 and we were making Louis open the presents. "Awe Li! Awesome!" Louis said taking a new iPhone out. He had dropped his and it was ruined. "Thanks!" Louis said.

Liam smiled and Louis put the present down moving to Niall's. "This is from Niall and Zayn, I know that," Louis said opening the present.

"Pink! It's a girl!!" Louis screamed hugging Niall. "Oh my gosh! Do you have a name?!" Louis asked. "Hope Joy Malik, Zayn like Hope then you liked Joy," Niall said and Louis squealed again.

Louis opened everyone else's until he got to mine. "It's a lot bigger than it looks," I explained. "It looks like a fricken necklace," Lottie, Louis' sister, said beside him.

I smirked as Louis opened the box and covered his mouth. "No you didn't, this is a prank, no!" Louis gasped. "How about you look for yourself," I said putting my hand on his shoulder and guiding him to the front.

"Oh my god!" Louis yelled unlocking it and running down to the driver's seat. "Zayn, I love you! This is the best birthday present ever!!" Louis yelled and I smiled at my happy friend.