I nodded and looked to Robert, giving him the worst glare I ever had.

''Trust me, I will.'',

____________________

After one day of hospital bedding and weird food, they finally released me, asking me to not take drugs.

Uhm, well, looks like I'm a druggie now.

I still couldn't walk because my legs felt like they were dead, so that Robert and my dad had to help me.

As we arrived home I saw suitcases in the hallway.

''Susan is flying home today, she has a job to do.'', Robert whispered in my ear, making me flinch.

Yes, I was still mad at him and nothing could change that.

''I want to sleep'', I said to my dad, which started carrying me bridal-style into my room, leaving Robert behind.

Sleeping would help me right now.

___

Waking up with the moonlight shining through the blinds, I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock.

12 am.

Why the fuck.

I got up, my legs feeling better, to get myself something to eat. Yes, I was constantly hungry. A person is being killed? I'm hungry. Someone is giving birth? I'm hungry. The world is going under? I'm hungry.

Just as I opened the fridge to get out peanut butter, I felt arms wrapping around my waist.

I waited a few seconds before turning around only to be suprised by Roberts lips on mine.

Yes, I knew it was wrong, I knew he was an asshole, but shit. Feelings can't change from one night to another.

He pulled my tshirt over my head, trying to get my bra off, but I put his hands away behind his back, pulling him into my room.

Pushing him on the bed, I started turning around, turning my butt to him. Slowly pulling of my shorts, literally hearing his smirk, I turned back around again.

''black lace? Oh, how did you know? Bad girl'', he whispered as I started crawling towards him, trying to get our lips to meet up.

He wanted to touch my body, but I knew that I wanted to play tonight, so I tied him to bed, not wanting him to move.

I crawled back, slowly pulling of my bra, but not fully turning around.

''Can I see a little more?'', he chuckled, his attention fully on me. I put my hands on the wall, letting the bra fall on the floor.

''How much more?'', I purred to him, seeing him grow hard in his pyjama pants as I turned back around.

''I want to see it all.'', he ordered to me in his most seductive voice.

He watched me put my hand down to lace at my butt, my finger finding their way under the panties, pulling them away from my skin and letting them fall to the floor, just like my bra.

''All?'', I asked.

''Oh, yes, doll. Show me everything.'',

I felt like a bitch for doing that, and somewhat like a slut, for doing such a tease since the sex was actally very straightforward.

The first time was just a foreplay, but nothing like this.

''Just sit there and relax'', I whispered as I crawled back on all my fours, reaching for his pants and slowly pulling them off.

''Such a tease'', he grinned, biting his lip.

Well, it's to late to turn back now.

Robert couldn't believe what he was seeing. A 17 year old girl, who had just finished high school, being with her for only one month, the girl who was untouched and was disgusted by sex, was about to give him a blowjob.

''Oh god baby, I want you so bad.'', he mumbled, as I took his member in my hands, slowly stroking it.

''Oh fuck'', he moaned ad tilted his head back, closhing his eyes. ''Mmmm'',

He looked back down and noticed that I started sticking out my tongue, giving him small but steady licks whilst jerking him vigorously.

''Shit, babe'', he couldn't manage to bring out anything else out of his mouth.

I stopped, giving him the biggest tease of his life.

I knew it turned him on so much since it was the first time in my life I ever took control in this.

Without a word I bent my knees and he watched as his member went deeper and deeper into me.

As I went down, I gyrated my hips, making the sensation that much more intense.

All he could do was watch how I jerked my hips up and down, back and forward.

Now I was practically bouncing on his lap, tossing my head back and moaning.

This wasn't the girl Robert grew up, no.

This was much more than the Girl Robert grew up with.

''I want you to cum on my face'', I moaned to him, not realizing what I just actually said and what I actually just did, neither did he.

''Let me know if you're close'', shocked by my own words, I kneeled back down again, putting him fully in my mouth.

''Now'', was the only thing he groaned out as he released himself in my mouth.

What the actual hell did just happen?

That wasn't me.

____

well slap my ass and call me martha.

I swear to god that I didn't plan writing this it just came out of my hands!!

need to wash myself with holy water now .....will be there ASAP

..

maybeE