Bring!

"Well I'll see you later bug!" I exclaim to her as I head to my first period.

~~~~~~~~~¿¿¿°¿¿¿~~~~~~~~~

"So are you excited about the trip tomorrow?" Kaden asks me. As usual, we were making our way down the hall to 5th period, talking the walk away.

"Yeah!" I exclaim in a high pitch tone, causing him to clutch his ears and chuckle.

"I know you're happy, just know I'll be keeping an eye on you and Jas. Kids grow up a little to fast these days." I scold playfully and he blushes hard.

"N-nothing like that is gonna happen." I giggled at his nervousness as we neared the class.

"Morning you two." David says to us. I let Kaden enter first with a greeting to him, before me.

"Morning Teddy." I whisper to him and he smiles and....blushes?
"Morning Peaches." He whispers back and follows me into the class.

"Alright you guys, today's the Periodic Table test and it depends on how well the class does, if I will count it as two major test grades. Get done today, and all you have to worry about is the game for tonight and the things you're gonna pack for the trip tomorrow." He claps his hands together and begins to pass out papers. Once I get my paper, I quickly get to answering the questions to this, once again, easy test. Come to think of it, even when I don't study, I most of the time end up passing. *Real ish*

I stand from my seat and head over to turn it in. Just as I was about to put my paper down, you will not believe what this bitch Becky did. She bumped me, hard. I almost fell to the floor, but stumbled.

"Dude, watch out that was so not cool!" I say, knowing it was the reserved version. David stands from his seat and Becky gives her attention to me flipping her platinum extensions.

"What are you talking about?" She asks innocently. I glare at her.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Becky, you nearly knocked me to the floor you bimbo." I growled. I watched as her face turned beet red with anger and I was ready to spaz on her ass.

"Ladies calm down. Becky to your seat, you follow me." He lightly grabs a hold of my arm and walks me out the door. I didn't take my eyes off her until I made it out and he closed the door.

"Keisha not today." I snap my glare to him and throw my head back. What?

"Not today? I'm not usually like this! She bumped me and I almost fell to the floor. She better be lucky we was in class, or else I would've-"

"You wouldn't have done anything, now stop acting like a hood rat." At that moment I actually felt...insulted. I didn't know if it was because he said- Yeah it was because he said it.

"I guess you really don't know who you're dealing with then." I say tears threatening to spill out. Before he can reply I walk off to the bathroom, completely ignoring his calls.

I was...sad. Sad and Pissed.

I reached the bathroom and pulled some tissue from the roll to wipe my eyes. Sniffing and wiping away, I collect myself before heading back to the classroom. Just as I enter the bell rings.

Bring!

I quickly head out of classes to avoid being stopped by him and I see Becky and her fakes standing next to her.

"Seems as though someone got in trouble and went crying." She snickers along with her friends.

"Becky move." I say calmly.

"Make me." She lightly pushes my shoulder and swiftly bump pass her, causing her to fall to the floor. Glancing back, I watch as she has a fit and snicker. Told the bitch I had her ass.

~~~~~~~~~¿¿¿°¿¿¿~~~~~~~~

"So you're not gonna talk to him?" Me and Jas were now leaving the school after the game was up and I was planning on leaving earlier, to avoid David and Becky.

"Not now. I've never had someone call me a hood rat and it have such an effect on me. I was sad and angry at the same time." Jas gasped.

"He called you a hood rat?"

"He said I was acting like one. He hasn't even seen me go ghetto, I'll beat a nigga ass like foreal."

"Calm down, go home and get some rest. Tomorrow will be better and remember I'm here for you."

"Thank so much." I pull her in for a hug.

"That's what bestfriend's are for right?"

"Right." I giggle and hop in the car to go home. By the time I reached home, I had two missed calls and at least twelve texts from David. I wasn't in for his bull tonight. He needed to let me cool down before I accept an apology from him. I head upstairs to my room and gasp when I find him in there sitting in the chair by my dresser.

"What are you doing in here?" I ask in an whisper as I proceed to unpack my things and start to pack up some clothes. I listen as he stands from his seat and comes over to me in the closet.

"I came to apologize, Peaches look, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings-"

"Well you did." I cut off and stand to find something else I'll need.

"I know and I regret that immensely. You're not some hood rat and you and I both know that. You're a beautiful classy woman and it was wrong for me to call you such a thing, let alone reference you to it. I apologize a million times over."

Silence.

"You know it's not even the fact that you called me a hood rat. You could've called me anything and it would've had an effect on me. Everything you do, has an effect on me and at times I can't stand it. People have called me many things, but when you called me out of my name...it broke me." I didn't know I was crying until he used the pad of his thumbs to wipe the tears away.

"I'm so sorry Peaches. You have the same effect on me and every time you walk away from me I feel alone. Like I've lost everything. I can't lose you. I love you."

"I love you too." He plants a kiss on my lips before pulling me in for a hug. After a while in his embrace, I reluctantly pull away.

"I gotta get done packing and I'm sure you have something to do so...." He smiles and kisses me again before heading for the window.

"Alright Peaches. Good night, love you."

"Love you to."
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks for reading luvs!
Sorry it took me a while to update, because I had family time! Went up to hotlanta and enjoyed myself;-)
Vote
Comment
Follow
Share ✨✨✨✨