Depressed Dylan

Dylan later wakes up to his mother by his side .
Rose: Dylan Honey today we meet the President , get dressed .
Dylan hears every word his mother said but plays it off by sleeping .
Dylan's father Henry , fixes his tie in the mirror , prepping himself before the meeting with the president.
Rose walks into the room seen in the mirror with Henry.
Henry turns around and notices how beautiful and elegant his wife looks in the the pearl- like color dress , covered in a pure silk coat , her hair placed in an UP-Do and her lips stained with red lipstick -
He walks over to his wife and romantically kisses her wrapping his arms around her .
My my , Does Rose look like the day I first laid my eyes on you , so beautiful .
Rose chuckles with confidence , and later wipe off the lipstick of Henry's lip after the kiss .
Well I'm ready Said Henry, where's Dylan??

Oh I just alarmed him a few minutes ago , he should be awake and ready by now .

Henry walks downstairs into Dylan's Bedroom and sees Henry still in bed lifeless .

Henry: Dylan ! Wake up , we are almost late !

Dylan: Dad I don't want to go to that meeting ! You just want me there for The presidents daughter Olivia ! I don't want her and I certainly don't need her !

Henry angrily walks over to Dylan's bed , pulling off his covers .
"Get up now " ! By the time I get back down here you better be ready , if we run late because of you , you will get handled !

Henry stomps out of the room .

Dylan climbs out of bed with an upset demeanor and mumbled under his breath .

He later steps into the shower , rinsing himself off , and washing his golden fine hair .

Dylan later steps out the shower , finding the clothes out on the end of his bed placed by his
Mother .

Dylan placed the clothes on , with a blue vest with blue pants , and black shoes , and a bright red tie.
With his hair still damp he walks into the bathroom staring into the Mirror, seeing his blue sparkling eyes . He begins to hallucinate and  see his reflection resembles into Okina : smooth chocolate complexion, curly textured hair, Light shiny brown eyes . Okina ran through Dylan's mind day and night , as if she lived in the mind of Dylan. She even lived in the heart of Dylan, each day his love for Okina grew , he never been in so much love of his life . 

His father later walks back down interrupting the daydream of Dylan
Henry : Alrighty you're dressed , time for your hair . Let me get that prepared for you Dylan .

Without saying a word Dylan sat down on the chair prepared for his father to style his hair .

His father Henry places gel on the hair of Dylan , grabbing a wide tooth comb , combing the hair of Dylan and parting it to the side .

Henry : Wow ! Look at Henry Jr ! Very handsome , just like your father -Chuckling- .

Dylan stood there silenty, with a faux smile on his face .

Rose later walks down into Dylan's room looking for both her husband and son.

Rose eyes widen to notice the handsome look of her son , she wraps her arms around him giving him a big kiss , leaving  red lipstick stain on his cheek . 
Dylan  wipes his face off with disgust
Henry later laughs "alright everyone lets go town to grab everything before we run late "
Rose - everything is already prepared they are waiting on us to get in the vehicle .
Henry : alright let's head out the doors
everyone leave the room and walk into the living room grabbing coats off the coat hanger .
Okina sees Dylan in the living room she sees his outfit and hairstyle and runs off to the window  trying to catch Dylan's attention trying to get Dylan to notice her .
She noticed  that Dylan demeanor sad and very depressing she later knew something was wrong with Dylan