“Thank you...” he whispered softly, causing the raven haired lad to flinch at how innocent he looked.

But then, Zayn shook off all the funny thoughts he just had in mind. What the bloody hell did he just think of? He’s not checking on this man is he? He was straight and even if the curly guy was really gay, he wouldn’t still like him. He doesn’t go for that, Zayn likes girls and the idea of dating a guy never crossed his mind. Even though the guy in front of him was drop dead gorgeous, he wouldn’t lay a finger on him.

“Why didn’t you fight back? I mean, you’re not small. You can at least handle them with your height, you’ve got the advantage man. You could’ve punched Savage straight on his face!” he exclaimed. In all fairness he did have a great height but it had Zayn thinking on why he didn’t stand up for himself.

“I can’t.” curly muttered.

“Why?” Zayn asked, his tone depicting complete confusion.

“Because I punch like a girl.” he claimed almost inaudible for the other lad to hear.

Zayn bit the insides of his cheeks to restrain himself from laughing. He thought he might offend the guy if he cracked up but it was too late. The curly haired boy already took noticed of how Zayn was holding back.

“You can laugh, I don’t mind.” he allowed and within a second Zayn started to burst. This made the curly bloke smile; he thought of how attractive this man was. After almost a minute of creasing up, Zayn sluggishly wiped the small tears that had formed on his eyes as he went back to talk to him.

“Man you’re funny. Hey what’s your nam—

*RING*

But before the raven haired boy could ever ask for his name, the school bell suddenly resonated within the place, startling them both. He couldn’t afford to be late on his next class for he didn’t really have a good record in it. Zayn immediately stood up, readying himself to sprint towards his next class.

“Hey gotta go! Erm... see you?” he asked while lending him a hand.

“Sure.” The curly haired boy smiled as he watched how Zayn ran for his life.

“Thank you.”

~

Zayn rushed to his classroom, praying to all the gods that their teacher wasn’t still around. He screwed up and if the fat man catches him he’ll be sent to a place where he never wanted to visit again. The head’s office, sucks for him.

“Hey mate, good timing.” The thick Irish accent came rushing through his ears. He chose to ignore it as he slouched down on his seat. He was still catching with his breath after that crazy sprint he’d just performed. One of his best mates went to sit beside him while he eyed on him intently. Dark chocolate pools glaring at his golden brown ones.