Chapter one

“Get lost freakshow! Or why don’t you just go disappear and die?”

Zayn Malik could clearly hear outbursts of laughter after Luke Thompson made fun of someone again. The jocks were always the bullies, they always picked on the weak making them as the laughing stock. But that’s how most of the popular people stand in Belle Vue. Fortunately Zayn was amongst the said people but he was never on Thompson’s crowd.

He didn’t bother to watch the show that was currently ongoing, he decided on turning his heels and proceed to where he was supposed to be until he heard a loud disturbance that rather caught his attention. All the students gathered around to witness the gruesome scene wherein the bully pokes fun on his prey. No one bothered helping the poor lad for they wouldn’t want to go against Luke.

The pitiable bloke was all covered with rubbish that Peyton Savage had thrown on him. Fits of laughter was then heard from the crowd who were quite enjoying the occurence. Zayn took notice of how the lad was about to cry from all the humiliation he gets. He didn’t really want to meddle in but he just subconsciously did, which was very much not like him.

“Hey quit it guys.” He stood behind the curly bloke who quietly sat on the ground.

“Malik? What do you want?” Luke Thompson smirked. Zayn didn’t really like him, he was one of the biggest jerks in sixth form who never did anything right.

“That’s enough, just stop this bullshit.”

“Come on Malik! Don’t stand up for this faggot! You’re losing your cool man.” Peyton Savage interjected. Zayn frowned at his comment, he gradually closed the space between them, his eyes who portrayed annoyance never once left Peyton's stare, causing the smaller lad to draw back with fear.

“I don’t care about my stand here in this fucking school. Just fuck off with your group and stop causing all the fuss!” Zayn growled while he grabbed hold of Peyton’s collar. This made the man before him whimper; he couldn’t even handle such small things on his own. He was a pussy after all.

“Tsk, major kill joy. Let’s go guys, goody two shoes Malik want us out.” Luke signaled his group to leave. They all followed suit as the entire jocks disappeared from the spacious hallway.

The crowd began to disperse after the show they thought had ended. All of them earned a deathly glare from Zayn which they didn’t bother returning knowing he was the bad boy and they were too frightened to go against him. They wouldn’t want to mess with him unless they’d wish for an early hospital sentence.

Zayn spotted how the curly bloke was still sitting on the ground with all the dirt covering his beautiful locks. He always hated the idea of bullying; people like the man in front of him don’t deserve being treated like trash. Zayn crouched down to level with the poor lad and to check if he was actually alright.

“Hey, you okay?” he asked, slightly concerned.

The curly boy had lifted his face to meet with his savior's gaze. And as soon as Zayn caught a glimpse of his features, he couldn't help but to stare at him intently. The guy had the most luscious plump red lips, those pair of emerald enticing orbs that he can’t avert his look with, his pale complexion that adds up to his beauty and not to mention those gorgeous mop of curly locks that sat messily on his head. Too bad he had some dust covered on it though it didn’t matter, he still looked perfect in ones eyes. Generally, Zayn thought this man was completely out of his league when it comes to beauty. He was way too striking to be treated like this and he really had no clue why the jocks chose to toy on him.