"Don't disturb me you fucking idiot! Runaway before I come and kill you with my hands! How dare you disturb my alone time with my mate!", I can hear the doubled voice and tensed up before looking at him. He has dark green eyes and I can see that, it's his wolf. I heard footsteps runaway.

That is how it ended and from that time, I avoided going into his office. I just wandered around. At night times, we sleep in the same bed, snuggling and cuddling. He has to have my face in the crook of his neck or on his chest, otherwise a thundering roar comes from his mouth voluntarily, that makes the sleeping birds wake up. I don't want that to happen. Also I like it!

You love it! My wolf said. Yeah that's true. That must be the side effect of the bite.

There are even many other side effects like.

The want... No! No! The need to be near him.

The need to hug him.

The need to kiss him.

The need to mate with hi... Okay that's my wolf's fault. She is horny!

So, today is the day I finally decided that I will go for a walk around and even run, cause the climate is good. It feels like it's going to rain.

I stretched my body and yawned. I wore a pair of black track pants and a cement tank top. I tied my hair in a high ponytail. I got my phone and my ear phones before getting out of the room.

There is a lot of security around the house. Bane gave a strict warning to everyone here that I should not be allowed out. What king of rule is that?! Not allowed out?! I am not a prisoner! I am going to do what I want!

With that I climbed out of my window and fell on the tree. I climbed down the tree carefully and went into the forest, looking back to see if anyone is following me. There is no one following me, so I ran off. I change into my white wolf and took the speed. I gave her the whole control and I can feel the air, making my fur sway.

I don't know how far I ran and how far I went, but the feeling of being peaceful and content made me want to freeze the moment. I just sat under a tree. A butterfly fell on my wolf nose. I smiled in my wolf form. Then suddenly my wolf tensed and I don't know why.

What's happening? I asked her and before she can answer, I looked and saw a huge black wolf falling on me, with dark eyes. I moved from my spot and took a fighting stance.

The wolf is bigger than me. I barked at it and snapped my teeth at it. But it didn't give any response.

I tried my best to scare it, but nothing. The wolf looked at me boringly, but it's eyes held a little amusement and interest at what I am doing. Then I understood by the smell.

It's Bane. It's Bane! Oh no!