College Service | t h i r t e e n

Guys this is NOT EDITED!!! I bet you love me for updating so early. again? Haha love you!

• • •

College Service | t h i r t e e n

• • •

Maxie Foreman

His bedroom door opened--and I know it was yank hurriedly--but I didn't hear it close. I can hear his frantic footstep but then it stopped.

I know he is looking at me now. I can feel it. like his gaze--his hot gyrating gaze piercing through me. I didn't turn around, I'm afraid he might see the way my heart is beating so fast in my chest. I'm afraid he might see the excitement and anticipation in my eyes. And most importantly the longingness, the hope that I'm feeling at the possibility that he might be him.

Today, I will start.

I will start to get to know Victor Mahone.

• • •

Victor's POV.

The world stops.

Literally. as Maxie, the most beautiful illuminating creature turns around to face me. Her moss green--like amazon forest green eyes captured me, immobilizing, stilling my body.

The minute my eyes laid on her face, it is as if everything stops. but the world remains
Moving.

I can hear, the light muffled footsteps outside the room, the chattering, the way the ceiling fan moves its blades against the thin air, the sound of swooshing, the sound of my heartbeat echoing around the small space.

They don't matter, Nothing matters.

Shit just hit the fan. I can feel it, her gaze is my undoing, slowly, surely, completely. my walls crumbles and Maxie Foreman, the girl I met six days ago. owned me, No return No fücking exchange. owned.

I'm fucked.

"Hey." She sings

Jesus, My heart swoon.

Was that her voice? Why does it sound different? Like a melody. Like the waves backwash the shore, like a hummingbird singing--shit! shit! shit... I'm getting poetic just because she said hey?? Jesus f*cking christ. I'm a pussy. What the f*ck--but damn

that

was

The

Sexiest

'Hey'

I've

Ever

Heard.

I sigh. mentally fist f*cking my face.

Act casual Vicky boy. now .... say Hey. Make it sexier. swoon the f*ck out of her. Like what just happened to you.

I cleared my throat.

"He--" I choke. I cough like a dying buffoon.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" I can hear Maxie's frantic footstep walking towards me as I completely f*cked up my swooning--hey.

"Here take this!" She said pushing a glass of water in my face. I frantically grab it and chug the water down pushing the god damn saliva--who f*cked me up--down my throat.

Jesus. talks about epic fail.

I panted as She took the glass back.

"Thanks for that." I thank her grinning. Despite the current humiliation. "You saved me," I added sounding breathless, looking at her intently.