"M-M-Myu-chan..." He stuttered out but yelped a bit when Fuyumi spoke up.

"Lazy Rocker." She said as she looked over to Ranmaru who blinked and gawked at what she said. Fuyumi turned her attention to Ai and opened her mouth.

"Deadpan know-at-all." Ai blinked at her, a little bit surprised. She looked over to the royal count and puffed her cheek as she huffed and looked away. Looks like she was out of names for the count but Camus felt that she was internally cursing at him though it was not added. Ranmaru twitched as a vein popped on his temple with his eye twitching in annoyance. "Oi, oi, she's already getting on my nerves."

Reiji panicked and clapped his hands to get their attention. "Now~ Now~ Let's not get ahead of ourselves!"

The brunet looked at Fuyumi and smiled. "I know you already know us due to media social terms. But! I want to introduce everyone as a fresh start~"

Reiji pointed at Camus. "The one with long blond hair over there is Camus. I like to call him Myu-chan instead though!"

He pointed at Ai who just stared at him. "That one with cyan hair and very adorable deadpan face is Mikaze Ai or Ai-Ai in my terms~"

Pointing at Ranmaru who appeared to be irritated, Reiji shrugged it off and spoke up, "That one over there with silver hair and grouchy face is Kurosaki Ranmaru or as I would like to call RanRan!"

"Here at the Shining Agency, we're one big family! Ai-Ai is the youngest and then next is Myu-chan while RanRan and I are your big brothers~ That means you're our little sister while in Ai-Ai's position you're his big sister! " He looked over to the bassist with a smile. "Right, RanRan~?"

Ranmaru ignored him and approached Fuyumi with an intense high authority kind of atmosphere. Fuyumi gulped a bit as she took a step back a bit.

"According to my data, she's only 4"9... Likes sweets and bunnies & corgis. She is also afraid of thunder and lightning at most. She is 18 though but very childish" Ai voiced out ever so bluntly as he looked over her again with a frown on his lips. Fuyumi flinched at the fact as she averted her eyes to the side, clearly getting nervous as of now. She pondered on how the bluenette all of that even though she didn't even put it on her resume.

Ranmaru snorted. "A kid, in short." He looked down at her and narrowed his eyes a bit. "A kid composing for us? Like that'll happen."

"I agree with Ranmaru." Ai said as he shook his head in disapproval. "She has 78.8% skills in composing."

"Look kiddo, have you even had any education on composing?" Ranmaru asked as he rose an eyebrow at her. Fuyumi fidgeted a bit and was hesitating but replied, "I only self taught..."

"That makes it even more worse." Ranmaru exclaimed as he clicked his tongue in annoyance. Camus shook his head as he looked at her coldly. "I have to agree with Kurosaki for once on this." He added which made Fuyumi a bit dejected at them.

"The Quartet Night doesn't need a rookie composer but a professional one with more experience." Ranmaru stated. Fuyumi stayed quiet as Reiji frowned at this.

"Oh come on, RanRan." Reiji spoke up clearly not happy about this. "Why not give her a shot? She may be the one we're finally looking for."

"Our last composer was a self taught also but he failed us in the end." Ai added up as Reiji frowned ever more at where this was going.

"I can't even understand her notes." Camus said as he pointed at a music sheet Fuyumi was holding all this time. Fuyumi looked at it and hid it behind her back as the blond shook his head.

"Whatever. I suggest you leave already. If you think we are just getting you out of this agency, then you're wrong. I am just stating the TRUTH." Ranmaru said as he bumped her shoulder with his and walked out of the room. Ai followed in suit clearly not planning to stay any longer with Camus beside him with the same intention as he let out a sigh. Before they even left, Ai took one slow glance at her. Reiji blinked and looked at them.

"W-Wait...!" He stammered and called for them but they were already gone. He let out a sigh for himself as he looked at the dejected Fuyumi. "Sorry about that Fuyu-chan."

Fuyumi looked at him before giving off a small smile. "It's alright, Kotobuki-senpai. I know they're kind of right about me... But... I won't give up that easily!" She raised her fist up as she looked at him with pure determination firing in her turquoise eyes. Reiji blinked before letting out a laugh.

"You really are interesting! But call me Rei-chan. Kotobuki-senpai sounds so old~" Reiji beamed at her before patting her head and giving her a folded up paper that he shown the other earlier. "Alright, rookie-chan! Once you've completed the assignments, I'm sure they'll notice you!"

Fuyumi looked over at the list and nodded. "I'll start working on it, Rei-chan-senpai!"

"That's the spirit! Oh and don't pressure your hand too much. I know it's injured even though you plan on hiding it!" Fuyumi blushed as he pulled down her sleeve to hide the bandaged hand. "Now then, I'll be at the kitchen making lunch." He smiled at her once more before turning around to walk off. A small tug stopped him for a moment as he questioningly looked back to the black haired girl.

"Uhm... I know this is kind of weird to ask... But where are the others right now?" Fuyumi asked, a bit embarrassed. Reiji blinked and chuckled as he told her where they were and at what time they were at. Fuyumi nodded as she gave her thanks.

"Bye bye, Fuyu-chan~! Good luck!" He waved as he skipped away.

Fuyumi waved back as she took out a notepad and started writing.

"Kotobuki Reiji - a brotherly senior and obviously the glue of Quartet★Night. A happy go lucky one and really gives everyone the happy vibes."

Closing her notepad, she dusted off her hands and took a deep breath. "Time for work!"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

That's Reiji's part done and also on his birthday too!

Happy Birthday, Rei-chan!! >7<

Well, today's part wasn't such a happy start to begin with. So sorry if QN are so mean... Also, I'm sorry if I somehow or I really didn't notice that they were gonna be OOC in your opinion. Haha!

I'm happy that a lot or maybe not so many get to read this. I hope you enjoyed today's chapter! qwq

Until then, I'll see you all on the next one~

Next up... Camus's part~