Chapter 11 ~ Bitch ass Stacy

<<Anna's POV>>
Tray and I have been dating for two days now. Things haven't been half bad though. Surprisingly. I walked into school on Tuesday. It was a normal Tuesday. I walked with Brooke to lunch. I stepped into the lunch room and all fell silent. "Awe Anna I've been looking for you. I have a present for you" Stacy smiled while pulling me into the middle of the lunch room and faced me to the TV monitor. Tray walked in a moment later and Stacy did the same to him. We both stop there confused the monitor turned on.

"This is the Anna Kelley we all know" the screen showed a picture of me from the yearbook this year "she's a good girl who gets straight A's and never gets detention. What about the Anna Kelley we don't know? She's such a good girl she's never kissed anyone" then a recording played of my voice and Tray's "So how many people have you kissed?" Tray had asked. "Well you were by far the best" I had answered. "I've never kissed anyone" I had added "Aside from you. But before that I've never dated, kissed, gone to parties, or had sex" "Jeez good girl" Tray laughed "So you've never kissed anyone?" Tray repeated. "No" I had replied sheepishly

"That is what our good girl has not been doing. She's never kissed anyone and her cherry still hasn't been popped" everyone in the lunch room laughed "now onto the attention whore of a girl you don't know" I felt my face turn red I could feel the stares of my peers "Anna Kelley the hidden attention whore. She hurts herself just for attention. She even took her shirt off to show Stacy that she was worthy to be hers. Did I forget to mention how Anna is a slut?" A picture appeared of me in my bra from when I had spaghetti all over my shirt. I had the bruises on my stomach and side from my dad "Anna threw her slutty self right at the schools bad boy. The thing she didn't know is that he played her like a game. He's only going out with her for a dare" another voice recording appeared on screen
"Dude you're so close to finishing the dare" Will laughed. "I'm surprised she hasn't figured it out yet. I mean why would we talk to a nerd like her?" Garrett laughed "although she's kind of cool now that I know her. Hopefully she doesn't find out otherwise she'll hate us" "true!" Tray's voice had shouted then added "I don't know though she seems kind of off about her life" Garrett and Will agreed. Will grunted "why do you even like her?" Will asked. "Because she's giving me a challenge. Once I get her lips though man I'm cashing in boys" Tray had laughed

Everyone in the lunch room oohed and laughed. "That's the Anna Kelley that we didn't know. Who knows what else the slut is hiding under her clothes" the video ended. I stood there motionless. "So what do you think?" Stacy asked eagerly.

I turned around to face Tray. I felt my face turn really red. "So this was all for laughs?" I practically yelled at him. "No Anna. At first I was doing it for the dare" he started when I interrupted him "was it ever real?" I choke down my tears. "Yes" he nodded grabbing my hands. "Don't touch me" I snapped pulling my hands away. "Anna" Tray started. "No" I shook my head "Tray don't. I get it ok. It was all for laughs. Well thank you I'm having a hell of a laugh right now. It was a harmless prank. It doesn't matter" tears rolled down my cheeks. "Anna it was real. I actually started falling for you and I couldn't take it anymore" Tray pleaded while his voice started going hoarse. "I actually start falling for you. Actually. Actually you're more of a dick than I thought" I shook my head "just don't. It's not even worth it" I turned around and wiped away my tears. I bumped into Garrett. "Hey Anna it's not..." Garrett started. "You were in on it too I suppose. Right?" I yelled.

More tears streamed down my face. "I bet you were the one who dared him to weren't you?" I asked. "Anna we didn't mean to..." Garrett started. "It was suppose to be a harmless prank I know" I nodded. "Anna falling in love with you was never part of the plan" Tray budded in. "Part of the plan!" I snapped "you're making it sound like it was a mission. And falling in love with me wasn't part part of the plan? Because this was all suppose to be a joke right? Let's all play a prank on Anna the nerd because she's never had sex, and her cherry still hasn't popped. She was abused by her father, but let's make her into an attention whore of a slut because she had bruises from head to toe. She got spaghetti on her shirt, but let's make her into a gay slut throwing herself at people who are literal shit. Congratulations you have successfully pranked me. Was prom a joke too? The dress and the necklace? Did you just invite me so you can dump shit on me and embarrass my ass in front of everybody? You know how stupid I feel right now? To think for even one second that you'd care for me. And your probably laughing right now. You just proved what I thought of you before. No wonder I hated you. And you did this just because I was a challenge to you? Tray Nixon you're a jackass, douchebag, dick, and I hate your guts" I screamed the last part as more tears streamed down my cheek "and breaking my heart was never part of the plan either was it?" I tore the necklace from my neck and threw it to the ground by Tray's feet I made eye contact with him for one last time. "Was it!" I screamed. He looked like he was almost in tears. Then he slowly shook his head. "Don't even bother with any words. I'm done with this"

I turned around to walk away when I fell to the ground. Stacy pulled her leg back in. I got to my feet. I looked around the lunch room at all the eyes that were staring at me. I walked over to Stacy. I looked her dead in the eyes. "Oops" she laughed. I raised my hand and slapped the bitch in the face. Her cheek turned pure red. "Oops" I smirked. I went to walk away when her last sentence caught my attention. "at least I'm not a slut like you" she retorted while standing up from her table. I halted then turned around and walked towards her. "Excuse you?" I asked giving her a chance to correct her statement. "I said at least I'm not a slut like you" she repeated.

I turned around to leave when I balled my fist. I turned around and punched Stacy right in the cheek. She swung around and fell to the floor. "No one gives two shits about what you have to say Stacy. You're the attention whore who will sleep with any guy that knocks on your door" I rolled my eyes. I don't know who started it, but people started standing up and applauding me. I bowed and walked out of the lunch room with Tray chasing after me. He grabbed my wrist to stop me. I turned around and punched him in the jaw. He let go and rubbed his jaw. "Okay I guess I deserved that one" he nodded then I punched him again "and that one" he agreed. I went to punch him again when I missed and fell to my knees crying. I sat with my feet out. I cried into my hands. "Anna I'm really sorry" Tray apologized "at first it was just a joke, but then I started falling for you and I couldn't control it" I slowly stopped crying. "Tray you played with my emotions. I knew this was going to happen and I don't think I can ever forgive you for this" I got up and wiped away my tears. I walked out of the school and got into Brooke's car. She came out a minute later. "Anna" she started. "Just drive me home" I rolled my eyes while looking out the window as she drove away from the school. She pulled up to my house. "You want me to come in?" Brooke asked me as I got out. "No. Sorry Brooke, but I need some time alone" I shook my head. I walked in the door of my house and ran up to my room. The box with the dress lay on my bed. I picked it up and threw it across the room. I jumped on my bed and cried.