IV. Brianna Stockman (Incomplete)

Fandom: TMNT (2012 version)

Theme song: I'm With You by Avril Lavigne

Status: Alive

First name: Brianna
Middle name: Jewel
Last name: Stockman

Age:
• Heroes in a Half Shell - 13-14
Heroes in a Half Shell: Rogue - 14
Birthday: February 2nd, 1999
Zodiac: Aquarius

Gender: Female

S.O.: Asexual

Species: Human

Family:
- Father: Baxter Stockman
- Mother: Ariel Stockman

Hometown/Currently lives: NYC, New York

Affiliation: The Foot Clan

Appearance: 5'2" and 125 pounds, smooth, dark skin and mocha brown eyes. Tight, coiled, black hair that she commonly keeps in Bantu knot or under a head wrap. She has a small button nose and a lean, bird-like frame.

Power(s): Extremely intelligent

Weapon(s): Twin kamas (similar to onos, but the blade is long and sickled)

Personality: Cheerful and optimistic. Can be quite reserved, but is very kind and is always willing to lend a helping hand. Empathetic towards others feeling, yet is able to set emotions aside to make logical decisions.

Fear(s): Failure

Backstory: Brianna Stockman was born in New York City. Her mother was a stay-at-home mom while her father supplied them with income by working at a company called TCRI.

Bri was naturally curious and was highly intellectual. On top of that, unlike most people of her IQ, she also found it extremely easy to interact with others around her, making her kind and well rounded. He had a large group of friends and was quite content with her life.

However, when her father began making his own inventions, her at-home life began to fall apart. With all of his friends doubting him, even his wife, her father slowly lost his mind trying to prove everyone wrong. She began seeing her father less and less, until he got fired, and disappeared for good. Her mother filed a divorce and began working to get the family money. Often, Bri would go days without eating due to her mother having to pay the expensive rent of a New York City apartment.

Desperate to get her daughter out of New York City for good, her mother finally got in contact with Bri's father. Bri moved in with her father temporarily, until her mother could get enough money to move out of the city and sustain them both.

If you want to learn more about Bri, you can find her in these books:
- Heroes in a Half Shell
- Heroes in a Half Shell: Rogue (being republished)
- Heroes in a Half Shell: Infiltrated (to be published)
- Rescue (Novella, to be published)
- Heroes in a Half Shell: Unity (Novella, to be published)
- Heroes in a Half Shell: Dissolved (to be published)
- Heroes in a Half Shell: Turtle Power (to be published)

Other stories she's featured in that aren't part of the series:
- Seven. Eight. Nine. [A Destinardo One-shot] (mentioned/alluded to)