II. Aiden Bradford (Incomplete)

Fandom: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 version)

Theme song: Lose Yourself by Eminem

Status: Alive

First name: Aiden
Middle name: James
Last name: Bradford

Age:
• Heroes in a Half Shell - 13
Heroes in a Half Shell: Rogue - 14
Birthday: July 31st, 1999
Zodiac: Leo

Gender: Male

S.O.: Heterosexual

Species: Human

Family:
- Father: Christopher Bradford/Dogpound/Rahzar
- Mother: Samantha Bradford (deceased)
- Siblings:
• Sister: Shelby Bradford
• Brother: Tyler Bradford

Hometown: Detroit, Michigan
Currently lives: NYC, New York

Affiliation: The Foot Clan

Appearance: 5'8", around 150-160 pounds. Pale skin with a freckled, wide-set nose, and reddish-brown hair that gelled up and over. Sapphire blue eyes and a muscular frame. He has five, scarred over claw marks on the right side of his face. These marks are surrounded by ice burns.

Power(s): None

Weapon(s): Serrated katana

Personality: Strong-willed. Can be protective of his beliefs and values. Extremely tactful, though prone to have flares of extreme anger. Deep down however, he wants to make sure everyone around him, especially his family, is safe and happy.

Fear(s): Losing the ones he loves

Backstory: Aiden James Bradford was born to a hurriedly married, young couple, Chris and Sam Bradford. They lived in an apartment in downtown Detroit, a safer place to raise his sister, Shelby Bradford, but a safer home came at a cost; the expensive rent. The family struggled to meet the payments at the end of each month, and it didn't help when the couple had Aiden and his twin brother, Tyler Bradford.

Eventually, for reasons unknown to Aiden, his mother and father arranged for Chris to live in New York, and within weeks, they were there, helping them move.

While driving back to Detroit, after entering Ohio, they got into an automobile accident, though the boys made it out with only a few broken bones and fractures, better than that of their sister and mother.

Over the next ten years, Aiden, his mother, and his siblings remained in Detroit, his mother becoming a medical assistant and managing to successfully sustain the family. Unfortunately, Sam's body was morphed into a ticking time bomb; after the car accident, her body lost the ability to properly process cholesterol and glucose, making her diabetic and her blood cholesterol levels unnaturally high. She tried to keep the levels down in her blood, but despite her effort, she eventually developed undiagnosed heart disease, and one night at dinner, she had a fatal heart attack. Chris then received custody of Aiden and his siblings.

If you want to learn more about Aiden, you can find him in these books:
- Heroes in a Half Shell
- Heroes in a Half Shell: Rogue (being republished)
- Heroes in a Half Shell: Infiltrated (to be published)
- Heroes in a Half Shell: Unity (to be published)
- Rescue (Novella, to be published)
- Heroes in a Half Shell: Dissolved (to be published)
- Heroes in a Half Shell: Turtle Power (to be published)

Other stories he's featured in that aren't part of the series:
- Seven. Eight. Nine. [A Destinardo One-shot] (mentioned/alluded to)

Stories by other users with Aiden in them:
- TMNT Hunger Games, written by hope_forever_18
- May a The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour, written by Dreamzreader