XXV. Veronica (Abigail Svana)

TW: sexual assault/rape, suicide, and domestic abuse. This is your only warning. Know your limits.
____________________

Fandom: Hazbin Hotel

Theme song: Bury a Friend by Billie Eilish

Status: Dead (human word); alive (Hell)

First name: Abigail
Middle name: Renee

Last name: Svana

Legal name (Hell): Veronica

Age at death: 25
Birthday: January 10th, 1992
Zodiac: Capricorn

Death date: May 2nd, 2017

Sex/gender: Female

S.O.: Heterosexual

Species: Human (former); sinner (current)

Family: unknown

Hometown: Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Currently lives: Pentagram City, Pride Ring

Affiliation: The Vees

Appearance:
Human - 5'5", around 200 pounds. Pale complexion, a larger, straight nose, and dark brown curls that fall 3 inches past her shoulders. Pale blue eyes with a dark blue ring around the irises. Thick thighs and waist, and broader set shoulders.
Sinner (normal presentation) - 6'5", around 275 pounds. Bottom half of her body is identical to a black swan; large waist and rear with a tail and fluffy plumage, thicker, orange legs and webbed feet. Her upper half is more representative of a human, but there are flight feathers growing along the outside of her arms. Longer neck but a relatively human face, except she lacks human ears and instead has holes that are surrounded by black feathers. Her hair also consists of long black feathers that fall 3 inches past her shoulders. Her eyes are golden irises surrounded by black, with thick black coloration around her eyes, and thick black eyelashes. She has a set of fully functional wings on her back that can fold neatly against her back, but when open have a 15 foot wingspan.
Sinner (full demon form) - size depends on how exaggerated her emotions are as well as her intentions while in this form. Takes on a form very similar to original depictions of a harpy in Greek myth, though she keeps the attributes of a black swan. While in her normal form, her arms simply have a lining of flight wings, in this form they turn into a full second set of wings. Her neck also grows much longer, in proportion to how long a swan's neck would be compared to its body. Her face is also more bird-like, with an orange and black beak. Her entire eye glows a blinding yellow rather than just her irises.

Powers:
Demon transformation - Veronica has the ability to shift into her full demon form when threatened or enraged.
Hypnosis - Veronica is able to hypnotize anyone who listens to her songs. She must make a conscious effort to manipulate to access this power however; without hypnotic intentions, her singing is just singing.
Flight - Veronica is able to fly outside her full demon form thanks to her wings on her back that are separate from her upper limbs.

Weapon(s): no specific weapon

Personality: Before she lost her memory, Veronica was a very outgoing demon who won over even the most unreceptive individual with her charisma and songs. Because of her ability to hypnotize and control people, she had a tendency to be manipulative and stubborn, though she was rather two-faced, choosing to be passive aggressive in her interactions rather than asserting herself from the get-go. Though this made her seem ruthless to some, the reality is that Veronica is very kind and empathetic, and the habit of using her powers to get her way was strongly influenced by the Vees. After she lost her memory, Veronica became much more reserved, especially in any instance where she can't speak. But around her friends she still holds on to her old spark, though it is dulled by the fact that her soul is not her own.