The Love Of Your Life Part 12

~After the ultrasound~
So Taeyang sister came an picked me back up. "Hi, can I call you Minmin please" I asked, "yea sure" she said. "So you want to go home or go see Tae" she asked, "sure that's good" I said. "I'm going to have to drop you off bc I have to go get my children from school" she said, "okay than" I said.

~When I got to YG building~
So when got to the building I just went to BigBang room. And I went in and sat down in the corner of the room bc they were practicing for there upcoming concert. "15 minute break" G-D said, "Hi" TOP, Seungri, Daesung, G-D said. "Hey" I said, "Hi Babe" Taeyang said. "Hi Babe" I said. "Can I get the car keys please. I need to go get the kids from school" I asked, "yea here" he said while getting the keys. "Thank you babe and your sister said hi" I said, "you welcome babe" he said. "So I'll talk to y'all later" I said while walking out, " drive safely and love you" Taeyang yelled. "Okay" Seungri, Daesung, TOP, G-D yelled, "love you too" I yelled. So I went to go get the kids. "Hi mom" they both said, "Hi kids" I said. "How y'all day" I asked, "good" they said. "Ok, y'all got some homework to do or something" I asked, "Yes ma'am" they said. "Do y'all need some help with it" I asked, "I don't need help" Miracle said. "What about you Adam" I asked, "I would like to have help" he said. Than my phone ring so I just pull on the side of the hallway to answer it. "Hello" I said, "Hello" she said. "Hi so what is going on" I asked, "where are you" she said. "On the side of the hallway" I said, "can you come to my house please" she said. "Yea, sure I'll be there in a minute" I said, than she hanged up the phone. "Okay so we are now going to y'all godmommy house" I said, "okay" they said.

~When I got to Nicole/G-D house~
So I walked in to see Faith sitting on the floor and doing her homework. "Hi Faith. How are you" I said, "Hi and good" she said. "Where is your mother at" I asked, "she is up stairs" she said. "Now you two go sit down beside Faith and do y'all homework please" I said, "thank you Faith. And thank Miracle an Adam too" I said. "Nicole where are you" I yelled while walking up stairs than I walk pass the bathroom to see her throwing up. So I just pull her hair back and rubbed her back and said "let it all out". So when she was done she wiped her face with a tissue and washed her hands. So I just help her to bed and she laid down. "Lay down and go to sleep. I well take care of faith for you. And she probably will be staying at my house for the night" I said, "Thank you Anna" she said. "You welcome now go to sleep" I said than close the door behind me. So I go down the hall and Taeyang text me
{Hey}
{Hi}
{You made it home safely}
{i'm not at home I'm at G-D house bc Nicole needed help and rest. So 1 out of 100 Faith will be staying the night unless G-D come got her}
{okay I'm fine with both. An we will probably be coming home late. So tell my kids love you and good night}
{i will tell with an love you. Oh and tell gd that Faith is at our house}
{okay love you too ttul}
{alright}
~Taeyang POV~
So it was 12:00 am and finally I heard, "time to go home everyone". "G-D can you take me home please. Oh and Faith is at my house bc Nicole wasn't feeling well today" I said, "okay I will and can she stay there for the night" G-D said. "Yea sure she can stay" I said, "thanks" G-D said.

~When I get to my house~
So I walked in the house and see Anna on the chair sleep and Miracle on one side Faith on the other side and Adam on top of her. And the tv was on, so I just cut off the tv. Than pick up Adam and Miracle, an G-D picks up Faith. And we put Miracle an Faith in the same room one on each side of the bed. Than put Adam in his room. Than I go get the covers and put it on top of Anna.