The Love Of Your Life Part 11

~7 years later~
So Miracle and Adam are in school now. Both are A average children in school. And me and Taeyang got married and so did Nicole an G-D got married. Faith 8 years old and Nicole and I pregnant again. And in two days it is Miracle and Adam birthday and Taeyang is coming home tomorrow. And Nicole is 4 months pregnant and I am 2 months pregnant. She is have a twins a girl and boy an I'm having girl. I now currently live in Seoul with Taeyang and the kids. But right now I'm going to G-D house to see Nicole with the kids bc it's summer. "Mommy I'm hungry" Michael said, "you just ate a hour. But y'all can eat when we get to aunt Nicole house" I said.

~Nicole house~
"Faith where you at bobo" I yelled while walking in, "Hi, auntie Anna" she said. "Where is your mother" I asked, "up stairs" she said. "Okay, thank you bobo" I said before walking up the stairs. " Amber" I said while knocking on the door, "Huh" she said. "Open the door" I said, than she opened the door, "why you act like you couldn't open the damn door" i said after I shut it. "Sorry girl what I ate this morning is not agreeing with me the baby" she said, "it's alright" I said. "Damn, I wish they would come house already" she said, "I know right, I'm pregnant with kids and it's hard" I said. "I'm about to text him" i said
{Hey Tae}
{Hey bae}
{how are the kids do}
{good right now we're at G-D house and I'm about to cook}
{Okay that's good how the baby}
{Good how are you doing}
{good sorry but I have to go}
{okay love you}
{love you and the kids}
So I got up and went to the kitchen so I could cook. "Dinner is ready" I yelled though the house, "Nicole come eat" I yelled. "I'm coming" she yelled back. Than i heard the door open and I look to see G-D and Taeyang standing there. "Daddy" the kids yelled and ran to there daddy's, "Hi, Miracle, Adam and Faith" Taeyang said. "Hi, Faith, Adam and Miracle" G-D said, "Ummm can y'all come sit down at the table please" I said they all came and sat down.

~After dinner~
I started to wash the dishes and than Taeyang hugged me from behind an rubbed my belly. "Hey" I said as he kissed my neck, "Hi" I said back. "okay what's wrong with you" he asked, "nothing" I said. "Come with me" he said as he dragged me by my wrist, "where y'all going daddy" Adam asked. "Outside to talk to mom y'all stay are here" Taeyang said, "okay" they said than too back to play. "Now we're not going back in there until you tell me what's going on" Tae said, "I said nothing" I said. "No what is it" Tae said, "I'm tired of feeling like a single parent here and than I'm pregnant" I said an didn't know that a tear fell down my cheek. "I'm so...so sorry. I've been gone trying to make money an......... I feel bad for that" he said, "Don't feel bad. I'm still happy that you're making the money bc in a couple of months I ain't going to be able to do anything. But to just sit around the house and watch over the kids" I said than kissed him. "Let's go inside. It's getting chilly out here" I said, "Yea, we don't need you to catch a cold" he said before we walked back in the house. "Mommy I'm tired" Miracle and Adam said, "okay, we will go home now" I said and they just nodded and rubbed they eyes. "Okay, talk to y'all later and I'll text you when I get home" I said just about to walk out, "okay and thank you for the dinner" they said. "Y'all welcome love you Faith" I said, "love you too aunt Anna" she said.

~The next morning~
I woke up at 8:00am to wake up the children. "Wake up" I said going room to room than finally they wake up. "So breakfast is ready I already pack your lunch bags for today so y'all are good for day. Now all y'all have to do is catch the bus. Now good. Love y'all" I said, "love you too" they said. So through all that I'm going back to sleep. I go in not see Taeyang in bed. "Tae" I said, "I'm in the bathroom" he said. "What are you doing" I asked, "I'm about to go somewhere" he said. "Why so early and where are you going it's not even 10:00am yet" I asked, "I'm going to work" he said. "Whatever. You know I have a ultrasound today later today" I said, "yea I know just text me when you are finished so I can pick you up" he said. "I'm diving there myself" I said, "No, don't drive than" he said, "than how am I going to get there" I asked. "Call my sister or my brother. But make sure that they have nothing else to do" he said, "I know, and I don't really know both of them" I said. "Okay, just please don't drive today please" he said, "okay than" I said.

~Later that day~
"U-ummm........ This is Taeyang wife Anna I'm just calling if you have time to come pick me up for a ultrasound today" I said, "Hi, this is his sister Dong Min Jee and yes I can come pick you up where are you at" she said. "I'm at Tae house do you know where that's at" I said, "yea, I do I'll be there in a minute" she said before hanging up. So she pulled up, "Hi, nice to see you again" I said, "nice to see you again too" she said. So the car ride there was weird, "so how many months or weeks are you pregnant" she says, "ummmm I think today we'll me 3 months" I said. "What is the sex of the baby" she asked, "a girl" I said. "Yes I want to be a girl we need more girl" she said and I giggled, "girl I prayed for it to be a girl. And you is funny" I said. "So do you need me to take you home" she said, "not if you don't want to" I said. "No I'll stay" she said, "okay than" I said before walking in.